register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 09:30 PM
mmm NOT every morning is lazy Sally, but I am busy trying to recharge my own batteries at the moment and I know that is the best way to do it. I feel guilty doing it though because I've always had to be up and out every morning for either school, work, horses or whatever, so it is a culture shock for me. I have never in my life sat and watched TV in the morning, except when I had a hysterectomy or had a baby or something, so that is another guilt trip.
Tomorrow is looking busy for me, so I may well be just a blur in the distance!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I know what you mean about the guilt thing.........it is so difficult to just sit back and relax and watch tv or read a book or whatever when you have been used to doing things all day long. I am learning though - it is a good thing not a bad thing to take advantage of hours when there is nothing urgent that needs attention.

I will ignore the blur in the distance that is you tomorrow. I was just going to say that I mean to have a lazy day myself, but have just remembered that grandsproglet will be here
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Last day though Sally, you can sit back and relax on Monday morning and know the day is yours and yours alone.
Looking at the forecast for the weekend, and I think I will start putting extra shavings in for the girls and shutting their top door. Mind you they are all lay outside tonight like it is sub tropical or something.
Shavings run after girly walks, then will call in to my freezer to get some bones, and have a discussion about the 'liberation' plans and if it is a Go. Need to get pet mince, oh and put some petrol in the car and lpg as well, I may be some time as they say.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 09:50 PM
My phone seems to need charged every day. It's a nightmare of a thing. Mind you the more you use the quicker it dies I guess.

Davie is off to bed with a couple of painkillers, and a couple of pillows for his legs. I just hope he has a pain free night, but I have no doubt I will be woken at some point.

Poor kid. He was so brave, and was so cheerful almost all the way through the procedure. I was watching the local going in, she was right in the cut with the darned needle, I'm not surprised the poor lad was squealing, it looked really awful.

I'm just glad he's home now where I can keep an eye on him.

Ah well, work tomorrow but then it's the weekend
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Its par for the course with a boy Lore. Mine had reserved seats in Casualty practically. They were there without fail at least 3 or 4 times every summer, you get quite blase about it.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Well, I hope that both he and you manage to get a good night's sleep Lore. He will be really proud of that wound tomorrow!! The thought of the needle poking into that sore bit made me flinch a bit

Yes TW, Autumn is on it's way - the extra shavings will look good and smell wonderful, so I hope that the girlies appreciate them! They certainly will when the first hard frost comes - no need for them to dig a hole in the snow!

Time to put Jimmi's brekky to soak, plump up his bed and then find him in order to throw him outside for a last wee.

Have a good day tomorrow TW, and Lore I hope that Davey is not too sore tonight.

Take care both, and anyone else who is still lurking. Nighty night
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Nighty night everyone. Hope Riverdance went well Eileen.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 10:36 PM
OMG,guys the show was unreal,absolutely brilliant Shattered just watching them,their legs are like elastic bands
LORE,hope wee Davie will be ok(( hugs))
Going to have a read through and then I'm going to crash
Can't wait to see my baby girl tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Bet it was amazing Eileen. Has Lacey got some Luxury Items by any chance
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Yes...we did some shopping in the Disney store so lots of new toys,also got a new coat,a duffle She got her new bed before we left
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7