Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Morning all.
A house of woe here today. We hardly slept a wink last night. Poor Pepsi was quite poorly again. It's been a long time since she was like that. Sick, a tummy that sounded like rumbling thunder and in and out to the loo all night. She is still very quiet but has gone for her walk.
I blame the fact that she licked hubby's plate clean after dinner last night.....onion gravy
I've got a sore throat and can't stop sneezing, and a very painful hip again, probably due to the bad night
Lynn, should have said I would have made a birthday cake for Mark, save you the trouble
Eileen have a great time, we will miss you.
Woop woop Bev, getting closer!

I'm going to tidy up then do nothing all day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Good morning Everyone, Steve has just come home from fishing in time to get ready for the funeral.... We have to leave here about 11.15 for the church service at 12. That means I will have to take Amber for her normal mid day walk at 11am. I just hope she will be ok left for a few hours. Because from Church service at Mountnessing we then go onto the Crematorium at Chelmsford and then back to Mountnessing again for the wake. Obviously we shall have to limit the time with all the family at the wake because of not wanting to leave Amber too long.

Have a good day everyone and Eileen have a good trip to Dublin, enjoy yourselves. God bless you all.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Good morning fellow members it's misty and chilly here this morning but should brighten up later.

I haven't done the garden watering yet, I am running late this morning after playing a game of 'kick the ball and catch it in your mouth ' with Chloe (her mouth my foot ).

Enjoy your day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Jenny you nipped in there as is your want. Sorry to hear both you and Pepsi are suffering hope you both feel better soon. God bless.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Good morning everyone, I'm having a chill out time alone in Prague this morning as hubby is going on one of those guided walks and I really can't be bothered - my plan is to find a nice cafe/bar with wifi and chill with my iPad for a couple of hours.

Eileen hope you have a lovely trip and that Lacey has a lovely birthday.

Have a good day all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks Moyra
Cacoli your day sounds good...Prague
Mini after last nights thunderstorm my garden wont need watering
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Jenny - so sorry to hear that poor little Pepsi is poorly and I do hope she feels better pdq.

The same goes for your sore throat and sneezing, and many sympathies for your painful hip. xx
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Morning all

It certainly is getting chillier at night Lynn, I thought that myself, starting to feel autumnal.

Pip is doing well after his op (anal gland removal) I stayed with him until his premed took hold and he was first on the list so saw him go in for op.

I had a call at 1pm to say he was doing well and to pick him up at 4.30, followed by a call at about 2.20 to say he was biting on the bars and getting distressed and to pick him up straight away. the vets took very good care of him and allowed him to wander loose around the kennels (under supervision), he ate the food offered and wanted everybody else's, he never eats when stressed for me!

He is moaning a bit this morning and I haven't managed yet to get his metacam down him, will try grated cheese on his food as a last resort.

He is hating the buster collar but can't have his inflatable one because he can reach his back end. He had me up and down all night but it will be all worth it when he is fully recovered.

Have no plans for today apart from watching Pip to make sure he doesn't get to his wound, I have been warned he mustn't lick even once as it can make the healing process very difficult.

I hope everyone has a good day today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Morning Helena. Good luck with the outside painting.
I don't think I am likely to get as much done while Gorden is working still can't find the enthusiasm for this moving lark.
Morning Pat. I hope the temperature starts to drop a bit more for you. I am not surprised the air con has given up all the hard work its had to do.
It has taken me nearly the three years to get use to having him around so much and now its all changing again.
Good luck with all the chores today.
Morning Malka. Typical isn't it the dog sleeps and your bladder plays up.
I hadn't thought of doing Mark a choo choo cake.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Morning Jenny sorry to hear Pepsi has been so unwell. I hope she perks up during today.
I also hope you feel better too. Suppose I better bake the cake then.
Morning Moyra. I hope all goes well today for you and the family and of course your sister.
Morning Cacoll enjoy your relaxing day.
Morning Gerri glad to hear it all went well for Pip. Good job its not Dillon oh boy trying to stop him licking anything is a total nightmare.
Good luck with getting those pills down him
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »