Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
My daughter and I went through a silly phase of giving each other little presents for birthday, Christmas etc with each others names on. Then one year she gave me a rubber duck for the bathroom that said "They didn't have one with your name"!
A duck called NIPPY JENNY that would hard to find
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 05:39 PM
My daughter and I went through a silly phase of giving each other little presents for birthday, Christmas etc with each others names on. Then one year she gave me a rubber duck for the bathroom that said "They didn't have one with your name"!

My daughter does the same sort of thing. I am using a mouse mat that says ...

When I am grown up I will understand how BEAUTIFUL it feels to adminstrate my life effectively.
Until then I will continue to TORCH all correspondence that bores me and to DANCE NAKED over the remnants of its still glowing embers.

Bit better than the last one ... a coaster that said

F**k off I'm smoking
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
A duck called NIPPY JENNY that would hard to find
Lol

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post

My daughter does the same sort of thing. I am using a mouse mat that says ...

When I am grown up I will understand how BEAUTIFUL it feels to adminstrate my life effectively.
Until then I will continue to TORCH all correspondence that bores me and to DANCE NAKED over the remnants of its still glowing embers.

Bit better than the last one ... a coaster that said

F**k off I'm smoking
When my DiL has a txt her phone says "goaway goaway goaway.... f**k off"
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Evening all,

Sorry haven't had a chance to look over everyone's posts, hope everyone is well.

Today has been hard going, my legs are stiff and sore. Oh and I have midge bites...lots of them. Even the kids have been laughing at me scratching.

Been watching the Edinburgh Tattoo, it was excellent. Had to laugh at the scalies, one end of their Vivarium is next to a speaker, the scales were up next to it cocking their heads like mad. They really liked the New Zealand band lots of bobbing going on.

Dinner then I have to get Davies stuff packed for Badaguish. He's really looking forward to it.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Hah..........just arrived at the end of the thread between watching Corrie, and laughed out loud at the last couple of posts

Oh, not yours Lore - I wouldn't laugh about sore legs and midge bites We saw the Tattoo as well, and I found myself with tears streaming down my face watching War Horse do his bit. Those puppets, for want of a better word, are absolutely incredible. I am not keen on bagpipes though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Hi SALLY
Did you have a good day?
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 07:19 PM
We watched Edinburgh Tattoo as well. We've been twice to see it live. War horse was incredible.
Taff is so funny. At 8 o clock when I make a drink he knows its time for his Bonio & seems to watch the clock for 8. Tonight Ive just made a drink but first I soaked his Stag Bar in some marmite & hot water so give it a bit more flavour. I gave him his stag bar - he looked at me as though to say "Where's my Bonio then" & wouldnt touch his stag bar. I got up again - gave him his bonio - he ate that & is now stuck into his stag bar He's not daft
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Lol

When my DiL has a txt her phone says "goaway goaway goaway.... f**k off"
LOL! My youngest son used to have an ansaphone message that said 'all my REAL friends KNOW where I am'
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2013, 07:30 PM
downloaded my piccies now, here they are. Fed up of this Garden Party thing in Corrie, its stupid
Well we have Gail delivering a baby in the next episode

Now, would you buy a house with 'river frontage' only to find this in your back or front garden

Where it is fenced off is where MercMan is building his 4 houses with river frontage
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 07:41 PM
lovely photos of the Girlies TW. Its been lovely weather for a paddle today as well.
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »