Our sister sites
Our sister sites
frankjames
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Afternoon all.

Yes Malka, I read your ditties.

I hope all planned barbies go as planned - we should wring every last ounce of enjoyment from the summer we can.

Any virtual sausages would find a good home chez fj - just saying...
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 12:46 PM
My son and brother joined me for a dog walk this morning which was lovely to have company. Rucksack seems so much brighter today so I'd imagine his temperature has returned to normal. He also instigated a game with Flash although that was fairly short-lived when Flash kept catching him I've still got him on half portions but will hopefully put him back on a full size evening meal. The trick is remembering to give him the Omeprazol and Antepsin half an hour before he eats.

The weather is so changeable today. We've had sun, wind, rain all in the space of 10 minutes

My brother has now gone home and I'm sitting watching the grandprix on TV.

Pat - Aw, your flat must feel so quiet today as I assume Jen isn't as noisey as 4 kids Its great that they didn't all go together and you can get use to your quieter life for 24 hours before Jen goes too. I hope you can sort you air-con.
Moet - Busy weekend for you. Hopefully the weather will improve for that BBQ and the owners of the lost property will come forward. I saw a programme on lost property which had been left on the London Underground. It was incredible the things that were never claimed and which were all auctioned off ... false teeth, golf-clubs, musical instruments etc.
Taffsmum - Happy Birthday to Taff and I do hope his rear end sorts itself out. That indescribably awful smell seems to have been ingrained up my nostrils for the past month
Losos - I hope the chores went well ..... you've been well trained Enjoy the rest of your day.
Mini - Life really isn't fair being the youngest. I was the youngest of 3 and it was tough Your lunch sounds delicious
Lore - What an expedition you are about to go on .... well it sounds like one and I hope you have a fantastic walk I'm sure Dillon will love it.
Kazz - All these lovely Sunday lunches being mentioned ... I am now starving and no hope of a roast here today. Enjoy your pork.
Lynn - Not sure if you are having a day off today or still plodding on with the sorting. Has Dillon settled down now. It's lovely that he loves having a fuss made of him by strangers. Both of mine love it too .... that is providing the strangers don't have a dog with them

See you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Afternoon everyone
Hope your all well.We're all heading out later for a meal as OH is heading away in the morning Just had a bowl of soup for lunch and I'm famished!! Bought a new Dyson earlier,whizzed it round everywhere,great job,so much lighter than my Hetty!!
Gonna take Lacey out,have a shower and get ready when I get back.
Have a great Sunday,talk later xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Spent a lovely hour or so on the river with the girls and did some exploring upriver now it isn't blocked by the waterfall.
Before that took Mabs and Keshi onto the field, but Keshi is like the Wild Woman today and wants to charge off after other dogs etc. so she had to stay onlead till everyone had gone, she was prancing around and barking getting really excited, and I could just see her ending up on the main road tried to do some training with her but she was so giddy that I got her to do a couple of things that she could in her sleep, then took them both down to where the ford used to be in olden times and they had a splash about, Keshi lay down in it and they both played a for a while, then took them home, cold bones each and then off with Cariad and Lona.
Have been having really horrid dreams over the past few weeks, and last night was particularly bad, so when I got up I was really tired, so gave everyone brekkie, skipped out, got my own brekkie and went back to bed. Read the papers online then had a couple of hours sleep, and I did feel loads better when I woke again.
You've all been so busy, I feel guilty
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Any wonder you're having bad dreams TW,you've had so much to deal with lately Good to hear you slept for a bit and are feeling better (( hugs))
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm wondering if it is my subconscious trying to work it out, because I can't!!!!
Weather is lovely this afternoon, really warm and sunny, at last
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm wondering if it is my subconscious trying to work it out, because I can't!!!!
Weather is lovely this afternoon, really warm and sunny, at last
So many things going on in your head,your mind just can't rest Get out there in the sun....hope you have your shorts on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Yes shorts and t shirt on, sun is lovely, am having a sandwich and a cup of tea, then having an hour in the garden.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 03:43 PM
I've missed all the stuff about Flash having a further problem?

Yes we opted not to even go to the pool today - Jen's been helping me shift as much as I can back where it belongs. Lucia will come and do a good clean but I don't take the pee with her. Get the worst off the floors first and at least make the beds up and get all the laundry done and stashed away.

I've chucked out LOADS of stuff - whole bin bag of food. Huge bag of kiddy stuff to grandkid along the way. And more inflatables than you can shake a fist at!

If I'm going to be on my own I am going to be in the MINIMALIST surroundings I like!

I really do want to keep the daybed but it is making it difficult to put the living room back as I like it. I've sacrificed the recliner so far to free up space!

Trip to the ATM later and then a nice little restaurant for me and Jen's last supper before going to airport.

Bella KNOWS something is afoot again. Very fidgetty today. No croissants for brekkie either lol! She only threw up once during the invasion and only peed with excitement once too. Not bad considering!

Dossing around now with rubbish on real crime tv will shower and get smartened up soon. I've messaged her bloke telling him a special delivery is on the way and be sure it doesn't end up in lost property!

He is picking her up from Bristol airport at about 3.30am tomorrow morning. He messaged me back to say he has it covered!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Well we had a lovely roast pork lunch, Kyla entertained us all, everyone mucked in and cleared up and when they were gone I decided an Helena nanny nap was in order. Shut my eyes and was gone for a good 2 hours
I shall be furious if I am up all night now!
Other than a heavy shower at lunch time it has been a really nice day, I hope tomorrow is the same
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »