Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Why does Pip need an operation?....sorry,really must keep up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 10:31 AM
If I remember rightly its his anal glands.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Morning(just)all.

Had a wonderful night's sleep last night as Roodee has gone home to his other mum no more getting my legs bashed by him until Monday.

No dog club tonight as most of the members are on holiday or otherwise engaged(ie working)so nothing planned today

Hopefully weather will stay fine through to monday as I plan to go to the Dog she at Wakefield then

Hope everyone else is going on ok XX
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks LYNN
Ah bless him.MOETMUM,try not to feel bad,remember reading about Tonks having the same OP,huge success (( hugs)) to you and Pip xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Afternoon all,

Very warm and muggy here but thankfully right at this moment the sun is behind cloud Rucksack seems fine since first thing and was desperate for his lunch. I gave him half rations which didn't please him and I'm delighted to report that the dreadful, suffocating wind he had last night has gone I went and did a decent food shop this morning and popped in to Pet@Home for a few things to stock up my doggie first-aid kit. My theory is that if you have everything you won't need any of it.

Just starting to make a list of things I'll want to take down to 'H's' van in just over a week's time .... where has the time gone as it was 5 months ago that I booked it
I'll obviously be off line for that week so will have lots of catching up to do when back.

I have read everyone's posts and I'm glad to see there are no disasters. I expect for all of you who work will be longing for the end of the day and then a three day break.

See you all later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Been out with everyone, training session with Mabs and Keshi, really working on the sendaways, but not much happening with them as regards a lightbulb moment, I'm sure one day they will 'get it'
Nice session on the river with Cariad and Lona, then yard and kennels had a really good clean.
Very overcast but warm today, was hoping for a shorts day really could feel spots of rain when I as out with Mabs and Keshi but seemed to move on without stopping.
Off out now for lpg, pet mince for me and pet mince for someone else as well.
Jenny, can't you take a dongle with you and just put £10 on it.
I did have a dongle and it was brilliant, then one day it just disappeared and have never found it at all, I used to take it with me when I was with OH and we went to Battle Re encactments. I definitely had it in the house, and its place was on the mantlepiece, now with all whats gone on, I wonder if ex son took it to be honest
Got loads of stuff when we cleared mum's and I whittled it right down to stuff that would be of interest like old piccies, documents etc. I actually have piccies of Winston Churchill. My mother was first married to a submariner who was killed off Malta, and it must be something to do with him as he was a keen photographer, got quite a lot of stuff that he took.
Best of luck next week with Pip's op, he'll sail through it and you'll be a nervous wreck
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Afternoon Joedee. Enjoy the weekend especially not having your legs bashed.
Afternoon jenny glad Rucksacks wind problems seem too of settled.
Afternoon June. Sounds like you have had nice walks with the girlies even if there have been some light bulb moments.

The two single mattresses an old television and a dvd player (broken) from the loft now down the dump.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 01:39 PM
JENNY G,
Laughing at your first aid kit theory Wouldn't that be lovely More likely when a need for it does crop up,you won't be able to find it
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-08-2013, 01:46 PM

4.45pm already and I do not know where the day has gone. Saw the missed delivery truck arrive at the macolet this morning so went over to get the yoghurt that they did not have yesterday - and they did not have it this morning either. 1.5%, 3% and 5% but no 0%. This is the plain Bio yoghurt that both I and Pereg have.

On the way over, while carefully negotiating Mount Everest, I noticed that one of the brand new pavement bricks at the end of it is sticking up. I tried to stop one of them as they went backwards and forwards but they just ignored me. But someone is going to really come a cropper on that brick.

Then spend another hour or so on the telephone with my IP about this problem with Dogsey and they checked again and it is not my internet connection. No Effie with his loan computer while he took mine to check it yet again although he had already checked it by remote control.

So I still do not know what the problem is and it is only with Dogsey, nothing else. Bit of a booger as it takes so long to get on that I miss most of what everyone has said. Plus I have to keep going back to Firefox as certain things I have on it are not on Chrome - I am beginning to hate Chrome nearly as much as I hate IE. SIGH

Hope all is well with all four and two-legged Dogseyites.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Someone always sneaks in .... Bev and Nippy

Bev - Wow you really have been busy and well done to actually be ahead of where you'd hoped to be .... well done When will you finish working?

Nippy - I hope you have a lovely day and are not too stiff after all that exercise yesterday I hope your d-i-l's results are OK it all sounds a little worrying.
I finish working on the Thursday night Jenny, so I can get Lily to kennels on the Friday morning and then home to finish all the final things off ready to be moving Sat morning. There is a chance I may have to pop into work on the Friday for a couple of hours but I am hoping not.

Lynn shame you are not closer as we have a fantastic hairdressers in town that only charge £10 for a cut, or £10 for a colour. Everything is £10. Charly and her friends all go there and i went and had my hair done there for the wedding. They really are good. I want to get back for another cut tomorrow if i can finish work early enough. You don't book either just turn up.

Sounds like your getting there with the clearing out. I have been busy doing all the phone calls to the utility's and sky etc to change address and supply, since getting back from mums. so they are done now. Unfortunatly i am going to be without home phone and internet for 4 days though.

Oh well better get off to work again I suppose.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »