View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Good morning everyone. Going to be another scorcher today so I'm going to hibernate in the cool somewhere if I can find somewhere cool that is. Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 08:36 AM
Morning Bev I think you deserve a medal.
Morning Jenny oh dear I hope your DIL gets her results soon.
Morning jenny glad to hear Rucksack seems a bit better.
Enjoy your quieter day.
Morning Mini I had to laugh about your neighbours son and all you have done already.
Morning Moyra hibernating sounds good.

Dillon so far being good we have had a few manic moments before our walk but usual young dog stuff which I find funny.
Good on his walk met some other dogs one which can be very touchy but didn't seem to mind Dillon sniffing the side of his face.
I am going to ring the college soon I desperately need my hair cut but can't afford such luxuries at the moment. Then thought about them and looked at their price list. £5 for a cut and blow dry. Wonder if that counts for a head of long thick hair that hasn't been cut for 18 months.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:54 AM
MORNING
All I've done so far MINI,is let Lacey out for a pee and made a coffee!! Going to bed way too late and lying in far to long,will soon change when I have to get up for the school run
Hubby is home tonight and then is away on Monday for 3 weeks Not looking forward to that!!
Anyway gonna put my runners on( I clean better in them)do a tidy up,have a shower and pop down to M&S get some salmon for tea
Will catch you all later,hope everyone is well
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Oh,great price on the cut and blow dry LYNN
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Duh they are not answering then realised they are probably only open term time being a college. We are going up the road to a BBQ Sunday and it would of been nice to have had my hair done. Oh well never mind.

Morning Eileen good luck with the cleaning.
3 weeks is a long time. I remember when Gorden was in Kazakhstan for just over 3 weeks last year. Bit stressful to say the least.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Weekends are the killer for me LYNN But needs most...BBQ on Sunday sounds lovely,hair do or not I'm sure you'll look great I have long hair too and I find a bun ring is my saviour at times,can buy one for £1
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Morning Lynn and all

I can feel for those of you who have to sort out peoples lifetime of memories. I have loads of my mum and dad's stuff along with my aunt's things. I must try to part with some of it. I have an old handbag which belonged to my grandmother who died before I was born and purse and notebooks which belonged to my grandfather, he died when I was about 8 years.

The colleges usually don't start cutting hair until towards the end of September. I am hoping that they can manage to keep this lovely cut that the tutor gave me last time! I have used my local college for a good many years now.

I hope the packing is going well Bev, you must be so excited at starting your new life.

Hugs to those who need it (that will be me next week) Pip will be having his operation, I feel so bad about it but once he is over it he will be so much happier.

Sorry I am so out of the loop, I can't get a good internet reception all over the house, I used to be able to so can't understand what has happened.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Morning all.
When we had to sort Mum & Dads house out as they were going in sheltered housing I had to look after them in the new bungalow - mum was in a wheelchair & dad had Dementia. OH & BIL sorted the loft out. The amount of stuff in there it's a wonder the ceilings hadn't fell in. Anyway they chucked everything cos I didn't have time to go through it all & I'm going mad now cos since then I've started doing the family history & I bet there would have been loads of stuff that I could have used.
Shame about not being able to get your hair cut at the college Lynn. Maybe next month.
Hope your DIL's results are ok Jenny.
Enjoy your long weekend with DAVE Helena.
I MIGHT start gloss painting the doors today - on the other hand
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Weekends were worse for me too Eileen.
Morning Gerri. Lovely to see you. Poor Pip and you next week I am sure he will be fine but we do worry don't we ?
I will keep some of the stuff that came from mums but years of cards from us all were a bit extreme.
The September hair cutting at the college sounds sensible I got a bit excited.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Morning Lynne oh no that was bad losing everything of your mum and dads. We will keep all photos and documents.
Dad cleared his loft out while he was still able thank goodness.
It was mums wardrobes, cupboards and the two garages for us that were a nightmare.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »