register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Subject to Mabs's health tests being OK, its going to be next year Jenny, so any puppy fixes from me are a long way off as yet
Thought you'd like to see some of the new generation.
Believe it or not the mother of Oshota is a white gsd, yet you wouldn't have guessed would you, so a very good indication of what the new crop of outcrosses are going to look like I am hoping at any rate.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Feeling a little sheepish. The lady who had said she was going to turn up and didn't got stuck behind a bad accident on the A9, she didn't have her phone so couldn't contact me.

I have to say I was a little stroppy when I contacted her, said that if she was having issues with not getting to cadets to let me know. The other cadet instructor had to work. I know they couldn't help it but OMG it was annoying.

I've emailed our Deputy Commandant...ages ago he offered to take lessons once a month so I've taken him up on it. He's coming on 12th September. It takes the pressure off a little bit thank goodness, he's happy to run a range too with me as safety so that saves me trying to struggle to find someone who can help out. One less issue.

Loving the puppy fix TW
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Oh dear, isn't that always the way! You give people the benefit of the doubt for months, and then when you finally flip there is actually a genuine reason for what they did
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Just peeked in and wot do I find? ADORABLE TW!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah but if you think back, at one time if someone didn't turn up for something that they had committed to, you used to immediately think there'd be an accident or something equally serious, nowadays you think they just couldn't be botheed and feel very upset to find there actually had been an accident!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2013, 10:14 PM
So true TW.

TM.........I know that TW is nice, but calling her adorable is going a bit far, even if she did give me those jam doughnuts
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Going to disappear now - something bit me the other day in the garden, and no matter how often I slather on the antihistawotsit cream , the maddening itch still comes back. I am raking at it now, just can't help it Will rub yet more cream in and see if it helps.

I hope that Zena's wound; Rucksack's tummy, Dillons wound, and any other ailments afflicting the chat doglets are much improved tomorrow.

Take care everyone and sleep well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Put germolene on it Sally, its really good
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
So true TW.

TM.........I know that TW is nice, but calling her adorable is going a bit far, even if she did give me those jam doughnuts

Jam doughnuts mmmmmm.... with real sugar on 'em not that slimy damp icing sugar rubbish.

Off to the beach we go. Seeya later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 09:41 AM
The ones I got from Asda by mistake had sugar on them
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8