register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Lynn that is amazing, see everything is falling into place now.
Am going to check if this Raw4Paws does something like that round here.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Hi all, not been on here in ages! Hope your well, TW that's a brave decision of you, good for you. Can't have been easy.

I've been working, vv busy got a new horse who moves to my friends farm to go and spend some time chilling in a field having just raced for the last 4 years! Will pop some pictures up soon!

Hope everyone is well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Hi EmmiS, hope the new job is going well, you're going to have fun and games reschooling your new baby aren't you
Lynn, Raw4Paw only does the area you are moving to, what a shame
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks Jenny - I will take that advice.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi Emmis nice to see you again. Have fun with the new horse.

That's a shame June.
Gorden has done some de-cluttering of his wardrobe this afternoon I have still only thrown out 3 pairs of knickers. I have helped clear down the side of the house though and will help do more tomorrow and help with the loft.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2013, 05:43 PM
How is the eye doing Linda is it still fuzzy ?
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 05:59 PM
I'll have to try and get on here more often!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Upwell is slowly growing on me.
Had to do a food order for Dillon I have a local supplier now just up the road so was miffed I would be losing that.
Did a browse for raw suppliers for when we move and Raw 4 paws are Suffolk/Norfolk area and you can collect most Thursdays from Upwell village hall. Brilliant.
All I will have to do is find the village hall shouldn't be difficult its not a big village.
There you go Lynn and I can almost feel a weeny glimmer of excitement seeping from you ..... steady on

Hi EmmiS nice to see you back How is your not so new job going? Happy days getting a new horse Can't wait to see the photos.

Well it has finally cooled down and I've walked the dogs and OH is at a meeting until about 8 so its lovely and peaceful here at present.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Evening everyone, and a special hi to Emmis!!! Good to see you again, and how lovely that you have a new nag to play with. Don't forget those pics will you

H, I know EXACTLY what you mean about days like the one you had yesterday being just too much these days. The thing is, I think that by our age we have sorted out what suits us, and what routine we actually enjoy - mine certainly doesn't include all day sessions with friends (two hours is quite enough!), nor do I do parties anymore. I like things that are under my control!! Even something as simple as a change from my normal cheese and ryvita at lunchtime can throw me off kilter. That walk today sounded horrible too.

Bev, I hope that Lily perks up and that there is nothing serious wrong.

Jenny, you can keep your heat down there.......thank goodness it is still fairly cool here, if a little close this evening; and as for Cyprus Tang, that sounds unbearable.

Mini, it will more than likely be the vinegar that is attracting the wasps, it was the same here when his lordship did his pickling the other day. I cannot get near to the plum tree for the wretched things - all teeny tiny ones as drunk as skunks (strange expression that, never seen a drunk skunk ) and barely able to fly. Such a shame because the fruit is all ripe now and ready for picking.

Corrie............will return!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 07:00 PM

Decided to get fit!!Went for a brisk 2 mile walk,finished off with 200 skips...sports bra very important when skipping Feel all energised A bit like this
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »