Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 04:02 PM
MOYRA,good to hear your visit to the doc's went well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 04:10 PM
I've never been keen on these statins, not heard very good things about them at all, and you have just said the same really. Even if they put me on them I would never take them, not that I let them near me unless it is absolutely necessary!!!!
Glad it was all good news, because you weren't expecting that were you
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Moyra I'm glad they are well on the way to sorting you out.
My hubby takes statins and has never had a problem with them but I know of a lot of folk that have.
Hope the GR is ok Eileen, it's a nuisance when you don't get an ending to a story.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi all,

Busy day, went really fast. It was good though, and I only had a small wobble at lunchtime. I'm shattered now though.

Davie had fun he said, really enjoyed things but classes haven't really started yet, all introductions today. Our lot in my school were the same. Fingers crossed this good attitude keeps going.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello all sorry there is no news of the GR Eileen lets hope he is now reunited with his family.
Better news than you were expecting form the Dr's Moyra so that's good.
June I would be the same I need concrete evidence my car isn't go to conk out when the petrol light comes on and says 70 miles left or like in your case it is meant to switch over.

I am sorry no packing done today. I will let you into a little secret we went back to Norfolk today to view 2 properties.
This one.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-34377487.html
No link for the other one it is only just on the market. lovely cottage garden not big though and a bit on the small side all round.
The one you have the link too big garden terribly small kitchen and a useless bit on the front which if there wasn't a fireplace in the way you could of made use and turned the house around and made a lovely big kitchen.
I am now totally satisfied there is at this time nothing else which matches up to the cottage in Upwell maybe it is our dream home and I just don't know it yet or its a stop gap as our dream home isn't ready for us yet.
So tomorrow I am going to make a start on clearing out and getting the papers posted now the boiler has been serviced and we have the paperwork for that to be forwarded with all the other bits to the solicitor.
Best of all I don't have to make that dreaded call to the agent saying we are pulling out just two weeks off the young woman having her baby I must say that was making me feel bad if the dream home had popped up.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 05:11 PM
That one looks very nice too Lynn.
No wonder you don't know what to do, I feel totally confused
There will be something just perfick in a minute you see.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 05:18 PM
I have decided to stop looking Jenny nothing seems to be coming up to the spec of the Upwell cottage. So I reckon that's it for life or our dream home isn't ready for us yet.
We will get the new staircase in the stable door on and look into putting in a downstairs cloakroom if possible to do.
Very handy and a good selling point with the shallower stairs if we decide to sell in the future.
To be honest I am feeling quite relieved now its like I have proved a point to myself.
I think the Grandchildren would of been miffed if we had given up the mooring rights and fishing rights.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 05:28 PM
LYNN,I can actually feel the relief from you Sleeves are being rolled up and your ready to get stuck it...good for you!!I think there maybe a few smiles going on there too ( I hope,I hope)xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Getting there Eileen. Don't want to rush things now do I.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm not kidding LYNN,that has just made my flipping day:
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »