Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 06:22 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Morning all Dogsey Peeps

Exciting day for me here as I've got 2 really nice friends popping over, who I haven't seen for over a year, so we'll be having a good old catch up along with a good lunch I hope, and I'm sure some wine will be drunk by at least two of us.

Nothing much has happened since I was last here cos all I've done is sleep lol, but I hope everyone has woken up with no worries this morning, I know I don't have any, cos I didn't get a phone call from the van with the pilot light problem since he changed the gas over.

Sally, I must clear something up with you about my yung mannn last night, he has no intention of doing anything untowards, he just said it as he was going off down the steps, that if they did happen to send him a replacement after all his rantings, then it would have my name on it. Just wanted to clear that bit up cos he wasn't like you're thinking and nor am I come to that (only under certain circumstances lol).

Eileen, I hope that poor dog will have been reunited with its owner by the time you ring them up, poor, poor dog.

I doubt I'll be back on here again until this evening, so enjoy your day everyone, I know I will.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Morning Helena have lovely day with your friends.

Same old same old here may get too throw some more old knickers out and maybe a bra who knows watch this space.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Morning Lynn, you need to be a bit more brutal than that I'm afraid Day two you should at least be into Gorden's "must keep" stash!! Get a move on girl,it'll be here before you know it and there's nothing like being organised for when it all suddenly happens. They told me not to pack anything until exchange, but I'm glad I didn't listen to them with the amount of boxes we were surrounded by on exchange date. I bought mine online, they even do wardrobe boxes, you just shove it all in on the hangers, they're great. Have fun
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 06:34 AM
Drumming up enthusiasm even if it is slow.

Forgot to say to Eileen I hope today brings good news for the dog found yesterday.
Lorraine good luck on your first day back today and too Davie I think he starts big school today doesn't he ? (Comprehensive or Academy whatever they are now nowadays.)
Better go feed Dillon.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 06:37 AM
Morning everyone

Hope you have a fun day catching up Helena, nothing like catching up.

Lynn, be brutal, that bra will go

I'm back to work today, should be fun. Davie is up, dressed and eating breakfast got to go shopping later for the little things Brian forgot in the shopping. Tonight, printing bits out for cadets, then study. Back into a normal routine thankfully.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 06:51 AM
Morning

Enjoy your day Helena.

Lynn - I'm like that. I was going to clear out the toy box and came up with one thing and that was only because it was broken.

Have a good day.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

I had a quick catchup from yesterday as I didn't get a chance to come back on last night. Joedee I am so relieved to hear the Roodee is doing so well. Helena so the rightful owner appeared and how lovely to have a little 'eye candy' arrive on your doorstep even if you were in your PJs . If the owner of that poor GR hasn't been traced Eileen I think you could have another family member before long .... I adore GR's. June I loved that photo of Cruz

I've already been out and bought a paper while dropping my son at the station who is working in Reading today. OH isn't up yet so its still nice and peaceful Walking the dogs shortly and then taking my car in to be fixed at 11 so will wait and read my book, drink their coffee and eat their biscuits.

Helena - I have lovely day today with your girlfriends ... hopefully there will be lots of laughter which is always good for the soul.
Lynn - Good luck with the packing and sorting and hopefully that unwanted bra may just get thrown
Lore - Good luck back at work today and back into your old routine.
L.S. - Hi have a good day with the kids and walk with Loki.

See you all later.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 07:33 AM
HELENA
Nice that you've got some more pals coming over. Says much about you that you get so many mates dropping by to keep in touch. Am now more confuddled than before about the iPad!

LYNN
Steady on old girl - at the rate you are going you might end up convincing us you really are starting to get packed up to move house! (But I doubt it!)

I am itching to whizz the hoover round and put a lot of stuff back 'where it belongs' but not really possible unless everyone other than myself leaves the premises! I just have to accept that it is going to be 'all over the place' for the rest of the week and then I will be doing more sorting out and chucking out than wot that Lynn is doing so far to move house!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-08-2013, 08:13 AM

Apart from Da Booga wanting out a couple of times in the night, bringing a chewstick with her the second time and getting most indignant because I took it from her - I mean monkeys, the giraffe, the dinosaurs and the duck are bad enough but chewsticks are a no-no - the water delivery guys decided to turn up at the crack of dawn and I can hardly open the door in my nightshirt can I, so grabbed a thin kaftan and managed to get into it forgetting that it is see through

Got that sorted, back to bed - crunch crunch crunch - Da Booger had got another chewstick. Then she dropped it on the floor, peered over the edge of the bed to see where it was...

...and fell off - oops.

So I gave up and got up. The rotten ABs have given me nasty side effects such as Dire Rear and major itchies [not in the same place, I hasten to add - it is my scalp, forehead and forearms that have the itchies]. The even rottener cream for my ankle and foot has given me nasty side effects such as itching [on and around the wounds], plus a feeling of heat and burning, to say nothing of the red hot needles being poked into them]. Another two days of the cream and if still bad carry on for another week - ABs for another five days yet. SIGH

Poor Pereg has not been out for a walk for almost two months now and is getting cabin fever - I think we both are especially as now I cannot even get to the macolet.

But it will pass - eventually - so I guess we both have to just put up with it until it does.

Lynn - throw out that bra!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Morning Lorraine, Linda, jenny and Pat.
Great minds hey Linda.

I have the feeling if I leave it long enough Gorden will do it.
I have always done most of the packing for all our previous moves but each one of them was done out choice and I was excited about moving. Its a bit different this time. I will do it but slowly methinks.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »