Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Afternoon all.
Lorraine see you are back to overdrive mode. Wish I had a 1/4 of your energy.
June I can imagine Keshi and her giddiness doesn't seem to be putting potential puppy owners off so that's good.
Moyra good luck when Steve arrives home.

A fairly successful afternoon/evening yesterday and again today with visitors and Dillon. I will confess I did purchase
some calmeze tablets Thursday because the ones I ordered from vetvits haven't arrived yet. So whether they helped or the dap spray I found in the cupboard or a combination of them all with the giant marrow bone I have no idea but at least we had less problems than usual so that's good.
Mark and Tracey enjoyed lunch and are very tired and all have now left and Dillon is sleeping and we are having a coffee then a glass of wine. Lots more to go in the dishwasher though now it has finished its first cycle.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Hey LYNN,you seem in better form today Think maybe that could be rubbing off on Dillion OH has just gone back...hate Sundays Gonna run the Hoover round,quick tidy up then I might just join you with a glass of wine
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Oh my goodness, not overdrive, just spent this afternoon watching TV and snoozing...not my intention but oh well.

Just going to go get the washing in, then cook the rest of dinner. Brian put the chicken on, just have to do the rest. After dinner, a run I think.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Happy Anniversary Eileen!

Can't stop - making the most of a few hours to myself while they trawl Finikoudes prom - gorging on a sausage sarnie and an iced coffee.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Labrador Lover View Post
Lyn, good idea with the bone for Dillon to use as a diversion when the boys are there.

Eileen, Happy Anniversary have a good day.

Taffsmum, hope you get your washing dry today. Scones sound nice.

Lore, Enjoy your walk hope it is nice out there for you.

jenny, yes today is my last day of freedom Steve comes home late tonight around midnight one in the morning.

I could do with a nappy nap this afternoon. Have a nice time all.

No body called me up on this posting, what the devil is a "nappy nap?" I meant Nanny nap obviously.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Evening all,

I finally got my ironing done after putting it off time and time again. OH has only left Pembrey (Wales) around 6 so he won't be back until around eleven tonight.

Nippy - I hope your family meal went well, I'm sure it will have done and you've had some help clearing up.

Eileen - Happy 23rd wedding anniversary I hope you enjoyed you meal.

Lynn - What a good boy Dillon has been - you must be tired after such a busy weekend with family ... but hopefully a nice tired

Taffsmum - I hope the weather held for you to get that washing dried finally and you enjoyed your dog walk.

Lore - The daily chores stop for nothing eh

Chris - It certainly sounds as though Rosie enjoyed her walk what with all the fuss from her 'fans' Did the 'travellers' leave an awful mess. We had loads of them on the river banl by Walton Bridge and it cost the tax payers thousands and thousands to clear the site afterwards I'm sure they would be treated with more respect if they didn't trash everywhere they squat.

Pat - I hope you enjoyed your little window of peace this afternoon.

June - I can just visualise Keshi paying no attention to the 'teacher' UNTIL it was her turn to do her 'bit' .... performing perfectly .... then resuming her game as soon as she'd done it I think you've got one exceedingly bright girl there.

Moyra - Like you I'm trying to enjoy my last few hours of freedom and a tidy house

I'll probably pop in later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 06:21 PM
My time is running out, just a matter of hours now before Steve will be home. Might give Amber a later walk, not that she want it but she might sleep better if I give her another run. when I say run I rely on throwing the ball for her to chase after. If you do that enough times she gets the exercise she needs. I sit on my rollator and keep her bringing the ball back. It works but I wish life could be more exciting for her.; Hopefuly when Steve is home he will take her over the fields for a proper run. I am going to turn off now so Goodnight all, God bless. night night all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Labrador Lover View Post
No body called me up on this posting, what the devil is a "nappy nap?" I meant Nanny nap obviously.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Night Moyra. Nappy nap.
Do I Eileen trouble is it brings it home that soon I will be too far away for impromptu sleep overs for the boys and being able to walk down to pick them up.
Glad you got the ironing done jenny where do you all find it from ? Mark brought my iron back I lent them a couple of weeks ago as I bought them a cheap Tesco one. I told him I hadn't missed it.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Happy anniversary Eileen, hope you have had a good day
Taffsmum there would have been room for one more......Taffy

Lunch was a great success, not a morsel left. We let Kyla have a wander around between the roast and the pudding. She saw me take the orange jelly flan out of the fridge and ran back to the table saying " cake! cake! cake!" So that was a popular decision for pudding!

They all pitched in and washed up whilst I sat and watched
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >