View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Morning everyone on one of my rare daytime visits! (Am not a vampire, honesly )

LS I'm sorry to have missed wishing you a happy anniversary yesterday but am glad you had a lovely evening, and a very happy birthday to your little boy, I hope he has a great day.

Fingers crossed here for Roodee - poor little chap. The same thing happened to a CKC that I knew once, and his eye was fine in the end, so here's hoping the same thing for Roodee.

Lynn - all I can say is MEN Sometimes they push their luck don't they!

Mini- you clearly had better luck with your beans than we did this year; we have not had enough of them to freeze Tons and tons of cherry tomatoes though

Have run out of time now as his lordship has finished mowing the grass and needs a hand with tying something back in the garden. Nothing much planned for the rest of the day but the grandsproglet will probably turn up at some point.

to Eileen, TW, Lore, Nippy and anyone else who has been on this morning. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Morning Sally.
Only the one Grandsproglet we have two coming later today and staying. I may need a straight jacket by tomorrow evening with them and Dillon who has already started to be attention seeking before anyone arrives.
I have also invited Mark and Tracey and older Grandson who won't be staying tonight for a roast tomorrow.
I think I have lost my mind. If anyone finds it return it please I am really missing it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Hey there SALLY
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Lyn, like you I feel as though I have lost my mind too. Hopefully, it will all click into place for you sooner or later it must be quite a worry!

Joedee, do hope little Roodee keeps his eye ok. bless him.

Lore, I am so glad everything went ok yesterday.

Bev, glad your neighbours are moving stuff backwards and forwards for you both today it will make it less frantic at the end.

Waves to everyone else and apologies for not acknowledging them all. It is being brainless that does it.

I must put an order in for Tesco for tomorrow need a few items if Steve is back hungry tomorrow night.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 10:14 AM
LUCKYSTAR
Many happy returns to your little boy.

MADMARE
Exciting times ahead for you. Gettin' closer every day!

Not sure whats been happening with everyone as not had time to catch up but (((hugs)) to those that need them and I hope today is a good one for everyone.[/QUOTE]

TAWNEYWOLF
Regarding the weather. Would it be too much trouble for those workmen to erect a little 'roof' over your rock? Even an umbrella would help!

JENNY.G
Obviously just a 'raver' at heart. Social butterfly!

LYNN
It's YOU will be spending most of your time in it - it has to be YOU that has the final say about where the house is situated. Seems well out of order to me for someone who is only going to be there at weekends to dictate terms! (But that's me!)

EILEEN
Good luck with 'battening down the hatches'. Was talking this morning while out with the menace and we were saying there is something very nice about knowing there will be no rain for months on end. Doesn't matter what you leave outside and excursions don't have to be planned with the hope that the weather will be good - it will be. Too good this month!

BITKIN
Hand on heart - I honestly did not think you slept in a coffin in a darkened room during all daylight hours just because you are mostly only on here after dark! (Would be interested to see a photo of you smiling showing your eye teeth tho!)

After walking muttley I did intend to cool off with a dip but new neighbours needed advice re duty pharmacist and maybe good doc. So I went with her in my car (easier than giving directions) and got her sorted out. Then set about getting some laundry done as everyone else seems to be in zombie mode today. Too red hot to set off anywhere at this time so I suppose any plan will be for after 3pm or hit the pool once the shade is on it and go out later.

Regards to one and all. I still want to know how this 'eye popping' thing happened! Sounds so scarey!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 10:20 AM
LYNN & MOYRA its o.k to think you've lost your mind,its when the voices in your head go silent and you think you've lost your best friend!!... That's the time to worry Really hope you guys are o.k((( hugs)))
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi just an update,the bit they left for reconstruction,so would have something has gone(oh well my dreams to become Pamela Anderson up in smoke)A bit sore but no tubes,as I am now flat as a board.Gemini54
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 10:38 AM
MRS PAT,you're like a little ray of sunshine Have 2 broken gnomes and my wee solar panel off my water fountain is in bits Wind is howling down the chimney Still warm though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Morning Pat, Moyra and Gemini 54.

To be fair Pat I do see his point when he said this morning we have offered on School road and I am still looking and if I find something else which is highly unlikely will pull out. The pink cottage we offered on and I pulled out by the next day. Didn't even have time to inform solicitors agents etc, we well I had changed my mind.
He said it is doing his head in. It is mine too because try as I might and it might be the only option the way things are going that cottage in Upwell does not feel like it could be home but then as Gorden has pointed out and I have the same feeling it isn't necessarily about the property its about me and having my hand forced to do something before I am ready and not how we had imagined it.
Hey ho such is life like it or not we have to have somewhere to live and Upwell isn't a bad place or property. Monday the gas man is coming to do his annual service then the papers will be being sent off for the solicitors to do their jobs. They must be wondering where our paperwork is.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Morning all.
(((Hugs))) Gemini. Hope you will be ok.
Good luck with all the packing Bev. If your washer isn't working yet I can see you taking loads of dirty clothes with you
Sorry you can't get exited about the move yet Lynn. I bet in a couple of months you are coming on here saying how much you love the place. Hope so anyway.

I've just hung loads of washing out that I did last night so it's my fault if we have any rain it's not started yet but is quite dark.
Why can't you find furniture you like when you can see it in your mind what you want I'm looking for a new rug but want one in between the two sizes that everybody seems to do. I want it the same size as the one we've got but nobody seems to do them I want a bookcase type unit that will hold storage boxes but again can't find the right size. It's only a small alcove. & I want another unit to match for the other room but wider & shorter - cant find any. OH built the ones that are in there now but I want a proper one now. Ah well I'll just have to keep looking
Have a good Saturday all of you.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »