View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Good to see the update Joedee, I really hope the eye will be saved, poor little chap.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Heavy rain forecast for today, nice morning though and I thought maybe we would miss it, going really dark now though
Hope they have managed to save Roodee's eye Joedee.
Happy Anniversary from yesterday Linda, and Many Happy Returns of the Day to the Birthday Boy, 3 already, where does time go
Bev, only 2 weeks to go now, all of a sudden it is virtually here and you are finishing the packing, it seems to have been going on for so long. No wonder you are looking forward to the move. Have they sorted your washer out now and you can get washing.
Party sounds good Jenny, I bet you don't know what to do with yourself, no constant tidying up, cooking etc.
You are a Lady Of Leisure if only for the weekend
Lynn, you will be fine, everything will turn out as its meant to, it always does. Its just the waiting around we mere mortals have to do whilst Fate sorts us out.
Pat, what are you like, could have been worse, you could have lit the memory stick, then had to explain why it was melted
Moyra, the sands of Time are running swiftly through the glass and your Freedom is almost over, no wonder you can't sleep!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Morning Folks
Happy Anniversary LS and Happy Birthday to your son
Fingers crossed for ROODEE,hope he's o.k xx
Hope everyone is well,enjoy your day xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Morning all,

Happy anniversary LS and Happy Birthday to your wee man. Sounds like he'll have a great day.

I'm currently being harassed by the scalys wanting their breakfast, they've had some crickets put in, but they have to catch them so it will keep them occupied till I have breakfast.

Once everyone has been fed I'm taking Dougal a walk, then starting on tidying up and sorting out washing, we are rapidly running out of underwear...best get it all sorted out.

Tomorrow is when I start getting Davie up early, he is back to school Tuesday so he needs to get his body clock back to normal.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Good morning fellow members just got back from the farmers market, there was very little there today so bought a few plumbs and came home.

My son and little Barnaby will be here shortly for a visit while the little girls go to ballet.
Then I am going to freeze some runner beans.

Enjoy your day everyone

Happy Birthday Michael
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Morning everyone I think divorce may be on the cards or Gorden moving to school road and me living in a tent.
He did some research and said it would be long days but the sedge fen bungalow was doable him traveling in and out every day how did I feel. As nice as it would be for him to travel every day I said no it still was a no no for me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Oh Lynn, No.... I bet your brain is tired
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 09:22 AM
LYNN,been a lot of sadness on here lately,not sure Dogsey could handle a divorce I'm afraid you'll just have to stay married to the love of your life
LORE,back to school already?2nd of Sept for mine
We have "strap everything down weather" Been out to rescue my plants!!Need to redo the washing,has blown off the line
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Fingers crossed for Roodee Joedee.

June I feel like I may have a breakdown soon.
Ok Eileen done deal. I will stay married. One of our neighbours asked how it was going and we said for us slowly. I did mention we may still end up in our tent on the field if I can't sort myself out. He said he would bring a flask and bacon sarnies. Trying to keep my sense of humour.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Oh well, piddling down now so can see us having a pajama day. Having a slow start, just having breakfast then getting started on the house. Not rushing anything today.

Currently got George having her daily bimble, she's still shedding and a bit was really irritating her, so managed to get rid of it for her. Poor little scaly. She's running around like mad, and Lenny is just watching telly...she's more, um...sedentary in nature.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »