Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 07:22 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread (Saturday)

Morning everyone

I hope everyone had a lovely Friday evening and has a good day today.

Hugs to all that need them.

We had a lovely meal out last night for our anniversary and the wine was good too!

It's my little boy's birthday today - he's 3! I think we're taking him to a car museum and having a family party tomorrow.

Take care.

xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Linda. Glad you had a nice time for your Anniversary.
Happy birthday to Michael enjoy your day out.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Morning LS and all,
Happy anniversary for yesterday and Happy Birthday to you little boy today, sounds like he has a nice couple of days ahead of him celebrating.

Busy busy day here today sorting and packing. The people I am exchanging with are coming over with some stuff and taking some of mine back. 2 weeks today and I will be leaving this house and area for ever. Can't wait.

Not sure whats been happening with everyone as not had time to catch up but (((hugs)) to those that need them and I hope today is a good one for everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Good morning LS Congratulations on your anniversary and for your little boys 3rd birthday I hope he has a lovely day. Feeling a lot brighter for an early night not a lot of sleep but plenty of rest. Take care everyone and have a good day!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Morning Lynn and Bev you both snuck in while I was posting. Have a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Morning LS and everyone. Glad you enjoyed your evening.
Bev Good luck with your move, I hope it all goes well for you.
Moyra I'm glad you have been able to get some rest
Lynn I hope you are feeling more settled today, thinking of you.
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Morning LS, Lynn, Bev, Moyra and fellow members,

As I've actually named you what is the betting someone else sneaks in while I'm typing Not a brilliant night sleep again but I did have a long sleep in front of the TV last night so it is hardly surprising . Off with a friend to walk the dogs at 10, then M&S as my son wants to get a few things and that 20% off voucher runs out at the end of play today. Then sometime from 12.30 through to midnight I'll be popping in to a 'party' (wake) to celebrate the life of a lovely chap who use to live here and passed away a month or so ago. He and his partner use to hold the most amazingly flamboyant parties hence there being one huge party in memory of him.

L.S. - I'm so pleased you enjoyed your anniversary night out and the bonus of excellent wine I hope your little lad has a lovely birthday today.
Lynn - I hope you have a lovely walk with Dillon and it looks like this morning will be the time to do it ... possible rain later. ((hugs)) to you 'cos I think you need them
Bev - Good luck for today and the arrangement sounds excellent that the people moving in drop stuff off and take some of yours back
Moyra - So pleased you had a restful night even if you didn't actually sleep as much as you'd have liked. Similar to me but as I sit here typing I can't stop yawning .... I think a brisk walk in the fresh air will do me good. You've had a lot on your mind recently and hopefully before long you will return to sleeping well.

Pat - Your post really amused me about flicking your mem-stick for ages ...... how frustrating that must have been at the time as I know what it's like waiting for a puff

See you all later.

******** Hi Nippy enjoy your day. I knew someone would sneak in. Lol. ***
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Well Josie collected Roodee yesterday & he was getting back to his normal "talkative"self. Didn't eat at the vets-not surprised as it was probably Hills or RC & he is a meat eater !

He had a slice of buttered wholemeal bread when he got home & has eaten his tea & managing to drink out of a raiser dish.

Everything crossed that his eye is savable in 2 weeks time, Has to go back to have the eye checked on monday(infections etc)& has come home with ABs & pain killers.

I've got my stuff to get ready for judging tomoorow fortunately the show is only an hour or so away
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev, Moyra, Jenny and Jenny:grin:

Thanks for all the lovely wishes.

Good luck with the packing Bev.

Glad you had a good night Moyra.

Just off to walk Loki then rushing off to the museum.

Have a super day.
xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Morning JoedeeUK

Fingers crossed that the eye will be ok. x
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »