Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 06:07 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread (Thursday)

Good morning all,

No rain overnight and noticeably warmer this morning with a forecast of being up in the mid to late 20's .... too hot for me but I'm sure some of you here in the SE will be delighted.

I'm taking my dogs to Painshill this morning, meeting up with my 'greyhound' lady which should be lovely.

My thoughts are still with Moyra's and Lore's families at this time. I hope any poorly friends and their dogs are all feeling better this morning.

See you all later and I hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Morning jenny.
Bit chilly here and overcast. Plus a sprinkling of rain not much though.
Off to feed Dillon in a minute then give him his rest and walk him then we are off to Suffolk. Dillon will be staying at home.

Enjoy your walk jenny.
I hope Zena's paw is looking better today Helena.
Pat I hope you are feeling better and the green pee has stopped. That must of been a shock.
Lorraine and Moyra thinking of you.
Bev I hope the flea situation is coming under control.
June I hope you manage a fairly peaceful day with no more revelations creeping out of the wood work. At least not till you have managed to digest this lot.
Harvey good luck with your offer today and safe journey home.
I imagine Alena and Rianna will be excited when you return it will be strange for you though your first return without Baruska there.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Good morning Jenny and everyone

Only just up myself and Zena's gone back to bed. Nothing on her white sock, so I think I'm going to stick with this antibacterial powder. I need to heal this all up Jen before you come down, she's already turning herself inside out without having had a good run for the last 5 days, she'll be an absolute nightmare otherwise Enjoy your walk with the greyhound lady, I do hope the boys don't eat any nasties along the way. Must be a nightmare for you constantly on the lookout. Hope after a good night's sleep, you've recovered from that tiring visit yesterday to your mum.

Morning Lynn, good luck with the viewing today, I'm really excited for you, and I do hope you get the right feeling when you first walk in that door, let alone see the lovely garden. Can't wait to hear tonight. Thanks for the info last night about the claw. I'm going to start putting some healing stuff on it, but not sure whether wet or dry, so will ring the vet and ask.

Thoughts to you too Lorraine and Moyra, hope you both had a good night.

Sorry can't remember anything else that's going on, probably cos I haven't woken up properly yet, but hope you're all doing fine along with the doglets.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 06:32 AM

Morning Jenny and Lynn, much cooler here but dry so far.
We are going out for a drive somewhere today...brave the traffic Not sure where yet. It is the Germans last day today. Tonight we are taking them for a fish and chip supper
I hope you are all well, speak to you later.

Hi H where did you come from!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Morning Jen, and lol I am everywhere You've just reminded me with those fish and chips that I've got to book that Maggie's for next Tuesday when my friends come over, and I've probably left it too late already. Enjoy your last day with those lovely friends of yours and I do hope it's not raining there today again.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Morning Jenny, Lynn and all,

Jenny enjoy your walk and give that lovely greyhound a cuddle from me.

Lynn good luck with the house today. I hope its all it looks as this one is the first one you have looked at that I have had a special feeling about for you.

I have sprayed round the shed and various points in the garden twice now and can see no fleas jumping around and I blocked the gaps in the fence hopefully after the hedgehogs had gone on their nightly stroll so they can't get back. So today i am going to try and let Lily out in the garden and hopefully she won't get covered in fleas again.
That stuff i ordered off ebay should be here today so i will sprinkle that all round the shed too.

Working most the day again, roll on Sat when i get a day off and can do some packing here.

Lily starts her course of steroids today so hopefully she won't react against them and will tolerate them well and they will help her.

Have a good day all and take care. Update on the house as soon as you can Lynn as I feel very excited for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2013, 06:52 AM
Morning Helena I think you need it to dry out with regards to Zena's paw. Best to check though.
Morning Bev you can dust Lily with the DE too. Good luck with the AB's.
Jenny enjoy the last day with the Germans and your drive and your fish and chips.

Anyone want a peek at what we are going to see ? You have to ignore the funny lean too thingy on the back . It may be taken down but Gorden has plans for it if we like the garden and the rest of the bungalow. Plus Mark is very handy in these areas .
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-39403147.html
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 07:13 AM
I like the look of that - sounds and appears to be perfect maybe a bargain price too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 07:18 AM
I likey very much!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Morning

Lynn -wow, what a find! I hope it works out and you like it!

Moyra and Lore - thinking of you both.

Very tired today after a bad night. I will be stumbling out the door with Loki shortly and keeping two tired kids amused today.

Take care.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »