Originally Posted by Stewart B
I'm sure Fred will love it
He better, I nearly choked on me pickled egg practising it
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Well guys, that was the most entertaining, funny thread I have read on here for ages! LMAO!! You will have to take Bluemerle out again for dinner Fred, and of course Foxy can go too just for the pure entertainment value, and she likes being a goosberry! Sorry, I can't give you any points coz it won't let me, but will a.s.a.p. you well deserve them for this thread!
Thanks Helen glad you enjoyed i did as well, we will accept the points as a present blomerl lover, Foxy, and me it was all foxy´s fault as usual
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Well well , a liitle birdie sent me to this thread (not mentioning any helens) and what a romance very nice and little cupid Foxy and her gentle little love arrows. Shall we be seeing you smoochy dancing in the dogweb nightclub???

BTW I think Doglover is planning two parties this month
that´s what i thought Foxy is allways there when you need her of course we will dance together whats BTW and what is two parties
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm sure Fred will love it
I would enjoy that stewart sorry nothing left for you i can give you a bit of gravy and a piece of bread think of your stomach
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 03:18 PM
I've still got you and Helen, Het
Yep, I'm still up for it Stewart, can't wait, we can get an extra one in on our own whilst Het is busy with her pole can't we? If we dance for long enough I might manage to shift a few more pounds too!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Yep, I'm still up for it Stewart, can't wait, we can get an extra one in on our own whilst Het is busy with her pole can't we? If we dance for long enough I might manage to shift a few more pounds too!
HELEN e.mail on DAVE
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 03:30 PM
You're on
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Well guys, that was the most entertaining, funny thread I have read on here for ages! LMAO!! You will have to take Bluemerle out again for dinner Fred, and of course Foxy can go too just for the pure entertainment value, and she likes being a goosberry! Sorry, I can't give you any points coz it won't let me, but will a.s.a.p. you well deserve them for this thread!

I was purely here to keep things on the straight and narrow Helen, although things were getting a bit hot for ME at one point, I had to go and sit under my fan
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Fred]Thanks Helen glad you enjoyed i did as well, we will accept the points as a present blomerl lover, Foxy, and me it was all foxy´s fault as usual [/QUOTE

Err it had nothing to do with me, Fred, I was just sat on the sidelines with the bucket of ICE COLD water

I think you make a lovely couple - and don't forget I'm chief bridesmaid when the big day arrives
Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 >