Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2004, 12:25 PM

My ISBT & SBT X

HI All,

Here are some pictures of my two babies Kip and Cassy, first here are some pics of my little Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cassy.

And last but not least Kip, she is a SBT x BC/SBT.

Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Lovely looking dogs. Are they well behaved?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-04-2004, 12:31 PM
HI Laura!

Love the pix - especially that top one which would also make a great advert for Reebok!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Hi Roxy

In what respect to you mean well behaved? Do they not look like they are? They are both generally well behaved if not a little stubborn but that’s a part of their personality I enjoy. Like most dogs both of mine have their good/bad and strong/weak points but on the whole they are quite good.

Azz thanks for the comment, I had those pictures done a few weeks ago for some forms I needed to fill out for Cass, check out the time – earliest I have ever been up on a Saturday morning lol.

Laura
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

20-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Both dogs are very nice.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-04-2004, 01:54 PM
lol Laura - thas earlier than the earliest time I've got up... ever!
(gone to bed later tho!)
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

20-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Laura I hope I didnt offend you I asked because my friend has a SBT called Candy and shes such a darling and far better behaved than my Boxer. My friend seemed to have a far easier time training her dog than I have had with Saffy and so I was asking really to see whether it was just her dog that was obedient or whether other peoples BTs were as easy. ops: ops:
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2004, 01:43 PM
You didn’t offend at allJ I just wasn’t sure in what context you meant. In general my dogs have been relatively good to train, they are typical Stafford’s and are eager to please, which always helps. The worst vices my two have is that kip is very aggressive towards other animals (dogs, cats, birds etc) and Cassy can be a bit boisterous around people, but both are generally speaking well behaved. My old boss/friend had two boxer dogs, mother and daughter, one was 7 yrs and the other 5 and if you ever met them you would have thought they were still pups. They were all over you when you came in the house, very sweet dogs but very puppy like in behaviour and they had some strength too, they would knock you over trying to give you a kiss lol.

Laura
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

21-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Well its definitely a Boxer trait that they stay puppylike and as you say they can knock you over in their eagerness.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2004, 09:55 PM
hi Laura
Your dogs are gorgeous.I have a staffy too.The staffy cross is the spit image of Roy Hattersleys dog Buster , who famously killed one of the queens geese in st James' park.I have just read the book Buster's diaries, it is hilarious and he really looks just the same as your dog
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >