Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2018, 08:35 AM

Daily Thread Monday 17th December

Good morning everyone

Only another week until Christmas

Very damp and chilly out there this morning. Washing done and dried over the radiators

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2018, 08:46 AM
Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Better looking morning this morning. Have a good day wrap up warm and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Morning Sue and Moyra.
Lovely and sunny here today not chilly but wet underfoot. Have some washing to dry waiting for another 1/2 hour see if I can get it on the line if not in the tumbler it goes.
Will finish decs today.
Gorden at work but back home this evening and off for Christmas now till 3rd or 4th Jan.

Hope you now have all the ab's you need griff and they get to work quickly.
Moyra hope you enjoyed your curry and it warmed you up.
Sue you seem to be sorted for the day feet up and coffee ?

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Morning all
A week to Christmas...ahhhhhh, my brother will be here in a week! Great.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2018, 10:51 AM
Five surgeons are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Belfast City Hospital, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Antrim Area Hospital, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is colour coded."

The third surgeon, from Royal Belfast Hospital , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best!
Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Musgrave Park Hospital "You know, I like construction workers...
Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Ulster Hospital, Dundonald, shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong.
Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine...
Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.

Hope this brightens up your day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Lol.... brilliant Tumbleweed!!!
Just booked my blood test for this afternoon
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2018, 12:14 PM
Oh yes like that Barry.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2018, 06:10 PM
Evening all. Trust that you all had a good day, ,or at least not a bad one.

We were out and about a bit.Walk. pharmacy, supermarket, walk again. At least is was not as cold today and almost no wind.

My dear wife ordered this feeder and it arrived today. It is to make the eating position more comfortable than having the bowls on the floor.

Simple bit of assembly and Max took to it like a duck to water.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Good evening all.

Similar weather here, cold but very light wind so made it feel not bad at all. Breakfast at the pub again because Gary went with us. Rosie has taken to the change in venue and, of course, has made new friends for a fuss .

I think those feeders are great for bigger dogs. Of course, if Rosie had one she'd probably have to stretch to reach it .
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

Similar weather here, cold but very light wind so made it feel not bad at all. Breakfast at the pub again because Gary went with us. Rosie has taken to the change in venue and, of course, has made new friends for a fuss .

I think those feeders are great for bigger dogs. Of course, if Rosie had one she'd probably have to stretch to reach it .
Well, it is adjustable. My dear wife, who ordered it, got the idea from a friend who has a Great Dane.

Also today, my elder daughter sent a few Christmas gifts for Max including a paw wash cup. That might be fun....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >