Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 07:08 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 11th July.

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all fit and fine fettle this morning.

Lynn, that property looks quite nice but none I have seen so far look as good as your own.

Hope tyto is ok today and also your one Griff whose name I can never remember hope her little op goes okay today.

Have a good day everyone stay safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 07:27 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good luck with the house Lynn. It looks nice. I know there is quite a bit of work to do but look what you have done with your current one you have worked miracles

Fingers crossed for a good result for Kota today Griff

Dull and breezy this morning. One lot of washing out, one in the machine and one waiting

Hope all two and four legged are keeping weak

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Morning Sue and Moyra and all to follow waiting in the wings. bg!! Had an encounter with a naughty cocker spaniel this morning. No idea what set him off but Tyto wasn't amused and backed off pretty smartish. Made me chuckle a bit at remembering a friend of mine saying that she was amazed that I had problems with other peoples dogs when I am/was a dog trainer. Huh I am just a dog owner when out and about with mine. Anyway have a good day all. Griff hope Kota is ok.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2018, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all who follow.

Dull and chillier here today.

Well that one I put the link up to went under offer last night and offer accepted, but finances are being checked today so if they are not in place or problems he will confirm either way in the couple of hours. More than likely off the table though.
Viewing this one later today hopefully waiting for confirmation.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-55211157.html
and this one is booked in for Friday morning bit further than we wanted but if house is worth it we would consider the extra few miles. Hopefully no offers on it before we view.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-74370839.html

griff good luck at the vet today.
brenda sounds a bit like when people are teachers people forget they go off duty.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 08:54 AM
Morning all

Made an opticians appoinment for tomorrow 8.4oam WOW
Today off to my nephew Jacks placement open day. They have a summer fair/fete.
Washing on line Gerty been out will pop out again before we go another machine of washing in he machine a lovely day will go out the front with the paving weed broom. Still got the bush to cut down.

Chris Thanks for those village names, will pass them on much appreciated. They are pretty much free now so spend weekends just travelling around staying places ruling in and out places.

Lynn I am enjoying your house buying I really like the bunglaow and the house is really nice too. Looks like on the up.............viewing wise. Noticed the bungalow was brought for £110,000 in 2004 then before that £35,00 in 2008 I like that information as it means they have stayed not in and out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Kota is staying in at the vets, I don't think it will be long until I get a call asking me to collect her lol
Hope you all have a great day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Grab a coffee while you can griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Lol... have done Lynn, just hope she doesn't need surgery
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Aw fingers crossed firmly for you griff. X Like the bungalow Lynn. The house looks good to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Got her home, it is the saliva gland, they have drained the fluid and sent it off, she has more antibiotics and steroids, I had a pre ga blood panel done and it showed slightly low white cells. Ash..the vet says she hopes it will settle but she may need the gland removing..so good news so far
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >