Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 06:33 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 3rd July.

Good morning all. Hope you are and your four legged friends are all well and in fine fettle.

Must get Amber out now before it gets too warm.

Lynn, Happy home hunting.

Have a good day all, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely warm day again with a brisk breeze.

Shaking with anger here just called the agent on line agent about the property I put up a link to last night. Trying to get a viewing explained to offers we will know today who has won the bid.
Cash buyers at sale then he started spouting about the vendor doesn't want a chain. Explained both potential buyers will have no chain no but if your sale falls through so I mentioned any sale can fall through. Good luck we will see that property in 6 months still waiting to be sold.
So as well as the criteria you have to fall into which we do they want someone who has completed or first time buyer or investor. Doubt I will hear back.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Wonder if the vendor knows how the agent is behaving.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Third time lucky for cutting down the bush in the front today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Lynn, that is infuriating. Not surprised you are angry. Why not go round and explain to the seller what is happening. It's just a thought.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2018, 09:47 AM
We are officially sold subject to contract.

Offers in the end for last and final.. I made an executive decision and went for the middle one. first time buyers her mother died allowing them to have the opportunity of a deposit. Renting in Enfield with a 13 year old daughter.
Want to move out due to knife crime. Plus the guy is a fisherman so the bank and the big tree in the garden and he works with trees he is very happy and his wife is very happy to be getting out of Enfield. Can't say as i blame her.
Plus they will be a better option due to no chain behind them and I really warmed to them and they will be nice neighbours for Paul and Beth.
So our quest goes on in earnest now.

Price went well above our expectations.

Think I will leave it Moyra not the got the time or inclination to go chasing. Good luck with the bush Kazz.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 10:26 AM
I wonder does the agent have a friend interested and is trying to put people off until they can come up with the money. If they want a specific type of buyer...say it, save wasting everyone's time!
Good morning all, lovely sun here...the builders are back and as a parcel is being delivered I can't go out, my neighbour has just told them to move the van as she wanted to get out and they had blocked the driveway.. again
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Good morning everyone

Well done Lynn so no pressure in you finding somewhere you wish to live then! Fingers crossed something comes along this week. The online agent is stupid - how many people is he going to find already with the money upfront and able to fulfil the other criteria. He is wasting his clients time.

Hope the builders won't be too noisy for you Griff.

Hope you manage to get the bush cut back Kazz.

Nice day again today with a good breeze so not feeling so humid. Nothing planned.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2018, 10:43 AM
Morning griff and Sue those builders are taking the pee.

Just had an email from that online agent. Saying they tried calling and my number was wrong. Checked my number on the form I sent and it isn't. Rang them as asked.
Got into another row. Different person.
Whole explanation again have accepted an offer first time buyer still they are insisting there is a chain. Steam coming out of my ears so i basically said get in touch with the vendor as it is them apparently who want no chain and want to move in 6 to 8 weeks.
All she kept I've let you talk let me explain I came back with you have explained ring your vendor ask if I am considered good enough to view and let me know. With the clause on the property and the fussiness of the vendor good luck to them is all i can say.

We shall see not bothered now to be honest.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Lynn

I have to wonder what is wrong with a property if the vendors don't want viewings until the buyer is ready to move. That seems highly suspicious they have something seriously wrong with it. We have sold/bought several times and the more people you get viewing the better chance of selling, but not in this case.

If that is the vendors attitude I would tell them to stuff it where the sun don't shine, they will never sell it with those conditions attached
Maybe there is something like future development in the pipeline which means demolition of that property.

If in doubt leave well alone

Good Moves blurb

Good Move is a professional surveying and estate agency practice, regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Good Move have been providing professional and expert surveying advice for homeowners for many years, and the team have over 45 years’ (Me is that 50 people with less than one years experience) experience in the property sector. Our surveyors have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.

Good Move offer a better experience for homeowners as the company is run by qualified chartered surveyors, offering clients high end property services for a fraction of the price. Good Move provide realistic valuations from qualified surveyors, and provide a simple, cost effective property service. Good Move is a quick house sale agent which is saving homeowners across the UK £’s in sales fees!

Try asking them for their survey report then

not really a professional blurb in my opinion.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >