Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 12:52 PM

Jamie the bully?!!!

As you all know last Wednesday I took my Jamie for our regular walk through the fields and then in the woods and then THUD over I went and despite the pain in my ankle, I was more worried about Jamie coming back to me... he did!!
Well my Mum is on dog walking duties now as I am incapacitated So she decided to take him to the fields and they had only just gone in... when WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE off he went, lead still attached and THUDDDDDD down Mum went!!
Oh dear
Fortunately Mum is just a little bruised and has told the boy that he will have to wait for me to recover fully for he goes back in the fields
So for now its long walks down the roads ... "Roll on when Mummy gets back on her feet" says Jamie "And no I won't be posing for 'happy' pics!"
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh Dear, hope both you and your Mum feel better soon!

Sounds like Jamie needs a Halti lol
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Does he wear a harness,i find it good on strong dogs.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2007, 07:06 PM
"This is not acceptable behaviour young Jamie", what a norty boy he has been Of course I am sure he is innocent, because no dog that cute to do something like that twice
Glad your poor Mum is okay, and hope you are field walking soon.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
"This is not acceptable behaviour young Jamie", what a norty boy he has been Of course I am sure he is innocent, because no dog that cute to do something like that twice
Glad your poor Mum is okay, and hope you are field walking soon.
Jamie says he knew he could rely on his no1 fan for support!
He was just about to be let off and got a bit excited you see and Mum does have arthritic knees Jamie is good for me and I caused my own accident, by not looking where I should be going and tripped over a stone... I looked yesterday afternoon!! But I took the boy out today in the pouring rain So ankle is on the mend!! And Mum was pleased!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Awwww poor you and poor mummy,she'll soon be all better and you will all live happy ever after,xxxxxxxxxx