Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 01:40 PM

Jamie -post walk, post lunch (E.Setter)

Jamie had an early walk today as I off work!! Then he had a delightful lunch of roast chicken and gravy! and his biscuits! So then he settled down for a kip!! Please note position of water bowl!!

"Thanks for disturbing me Mum!!"

"Well now I'm up, you may as well let me outside!"

Hope you like him and not too bored of his pics yet!!
jeaniebeck
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2007, 02:16 PM
awww bless
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Jamie had an early walk today as I off work!! Then he had a delightful lunch of roast chicken and gravy! and his biscuits! So then he settled down for a kip!! Please note position of water bowl!!

"Thanks for disturbing me Mum!!"

"Well now I'm up, you may as well let me outside!"

Hope you like him and not too bored of his pics yet!!
Nooo! I have never owned one , but English Setters are definately on my wish list of dogs. I think they are beautiful. Your Jamie is a stunner:smt049 :smt049
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Nooo! I have never owned one , but English Setters are definately on my wish list of dogs. I think they are beautiful. Your Jamie is a stunner:smt049 :smt049
Thankyou!! Think your dog on your avatar pretty stunning too!! English setters are very loving dogs, but have this wonderful ability to 'turn off' if they find something more interesting!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Lovely photos of the handsome fella.

I very often think it is raining indoors only to find one of them laying in the water bowl, their tail wagging frantically and splashing water everywhere

We'll never get bored of the little chap so don't you dare stop posting photos of him
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Bless him, upside down n all
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Lovely photos of the handsome fella.

I very often think it is raining indoors only to find one of them laying in the water bowl, their tail wagging frantically and splashing water everywhere

We'll never get bored of the little chap so don't you dare stop posting photos of him
Thanks!! Jamie also has a wonderful habit of paddling in his water bowl, do yours do that? Heard alot of setters do it!! I keep telling him, to wait til we get his paddling pool!

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Bless him, upside down n all
Yep thats his fave position and seems to like his botty in the bowl too!!
Thanks for your kind comments!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=petticoat74;1107247] Thanks!! Jamie also has a wonderful habit of paddling in his water bowl, do yours do that? Heard alot of setters do it!! I keep telling him, to wait til we get his paddling pool!

Yes, mine have buckets of water aswell as their raised bowls, suddenly you hear all this noise and one of them, usually Ebony or Bradley have got their feet in the bucket dunking themselves in it, then they tip it over and get themselves soaked. I had a paddling pool at my last house, Ebby would spend ages in it, digging away so the water went everywhere, poor Giddy didn't really understand what it was for and would just stand in it looking all sorry for himself
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 12:32 PM
I put a large storage box in the garden and filled it with water and Jamie had the time of his life... def gonna get him and puppy a pool next year!!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Lovely piccies of a beautiful dog
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >