Female 

31-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Thank you : )
GirondeDeb
Dogsey Senior
Male 

31-10-2012, 07:32 AM
What a handsome chap!

I love the comment about keeping away solicitors....to us limeys that word means lawyers. I would love a lawyer-deterring dog!!
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Absolutely Gorgeous, pictures and of course, the very handsome subject. Trent is soo willing, bless him. I love his eyes and face...But whe you show him the first geen leaf, you can see his Nose "Kick in" I am fascinated by the power
of the nose, yet so sensitive. Gorgeous, gorgeous Trent. Thanks for sharing.
Ps. Big Hug for Trent please.
Voraus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by GirondeDeb View Post
What a handsome chap!

I love the comment about keeping away solicitors....to us limeys that word means lawyers. I would love a lawyer-deterring dog!!
Oh no, thank you for informing me! Sorry about that, although that WOULD be great, wouldn't it?

What IS the term for door-to-door salespeople? We have several groups going around the neighborhood several times a week, trying to sell services or products. "No Soliciting" signs are common around here, but they're not as effective a deterrent as a German Shepherd Dog

Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
Absolutely Gorgeous, pictures and of course, the very handsome subject. Trent is soo willing, bless him. I love his eyes and face...But whe you show him the first geen leaf, you can see his Nose "Kick in" I am fascinated by the power
of the nose, yet so sensitive. Gorgeous, gorgeous Trent. Thanks for sharing.
Ps. Big Hug for Trent please.
Thank you! And overenthusiastic kisses and tail wags from Trent for the hug, he's very fond of them.

He was very sweet about putting up with the whole ordeal. Thought I was crazy but went with it because I wanted to. Typical Trent, what a good dog <3
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Voraus View Post
Oh no, thank you for informing me! Sorry about that, although that WOULD be great, wouldn't it?

What IS the term for door-to-door salespeople? We have several groups going around the neighborhood several times a week, trying to sell services or products. "No Soliciting" signs are common around here, but they're not as effective a deterrent as a German Shepherd Dog

Thank you! And overenthusiastic kisses and tail wags from Trent for the hug, he's very fond of them.

He was very sweet about putting up with the whole ordeal. Thought I was crazy but went with it because I wanted to. Typical Trent, what a good dog <3
Thank you
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Very cute most dogs seem to love leaves in the wind don't they, I know Chloe goes silly trying to catch and roll in them.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2