View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 04:42 PM
I answered the questionnaire and in answer to the question re exhibitons and theme parks, I would not be interested in a theme park or an exhibition for my dogs to have fun in.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 08:37 PM
I've also completed your questionnaire and, as above, would have no interest in a theme park or exhibition for my dogs to have fun in.
ArtemZhyg
New Member!
Male 

29-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Hi
I want to talk about what to do with the pet, when you leave for another city or country!
I want to discuss with you this topic to know your opinion. Your experience and any information on this topic will be helpful for me.

Everyone faced the situation when we leave the city or the country and would like to take the pet with us on a journey or leave it in reliable hands. At this stage we are facing the number of problems and this important question:

-Where will I leave my pet?

There are not many options for placing animals, they can be:
--Hotels for animals or shelters - here we can face the fact that you need to spend a sufficient amount of time to find and pick a suitable location with good reviews and low price.
- Relatives or friends - and what if on the dates of your trip they will be away or they will be busy to dedicate enough time to the pet?

What if separation from the owner is always a stress for a pet ?

All these nuances can be solved with the help of one service, where you can choose a suitable option for yourself and your pet, both in your city and anywhere else in the world.

Our service will be similar to booking.com or airbnb but is intended for your pets. All you need to do is to select the service you need and you will receive a list of offers available wherever you are.
At the same time you have the opportunity to see the real feedback from other users, to find out prices and detailed information about a particular place and service that will help to make a weighted decision.
Let's imagine:
Emma from New York decided to go on holiday to Spain with her pug. Our service will help Emma to find all the necessary information for traveling with her pet and to find an accommodation and services for it, so that they can relax during the trip.

Lucas urgently needs to leave Boston to go for a business trip in Seattle, but he has nowhere to leave his cat named Oreo. With the help of our service, he will quickly find a hotel for animals and will be sure that his cat is in the hands of professionals.

First of all, to implement the idea, we need a feedback from users. Do you need such service? The link below provides a small questionnaire, you would help us to understand how to make the life of your pet better if you fill it out https://goo.gl/97LLdg.
rkim1228
New Member!
Female 

20-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Hello awesome dog owners!

I’m a graduate student pursuing design at Carnegie Mellon University. I’m working on a project which is to help inform the dog owners to maintain nutritious care for their dogs. But before I can begin to explore the solution, I first need to better understand the dog owners. That’s why I’d really appreciate it if you could take this quick survey: https://goo.gl/forms/pa8lDwvAG59A6utr2

I also have a beautiful 2 years old Great Pyrenees. Please help me design a better care for these guys! Your participation is completely voluntary and there is no compensation but I’d really appreciate your help! If you any questions or concerns or simply just chat about the topic, please contact via [removed].

Thanks again for your help!
rkim1228
New Member!
Female 

20-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Hello awesome dog owners!

I’m a graduate student pursuing design at Carnegie Mellon University. I’m working on a project which is to help inform the dog owners to maintain nutritious care for their dogs. But before I can begin to explore the solution, I first need to better understand the dog owners. That’s why I’d really appreciate it if you could take this quick survey: https://goo.gl/forms/pa8lDwvAG59A6utr2

I also have a beautiful two years old Great Pyrenees. Please help me design a better care for these guys! Your participation is completely voluntary and there is no compensation but I’d really appreciate your help! If you any questions or concerns or simply just chat about the topic, please contact via [removed]

Thanks again for your help!

p.s. I attached a picture of our dogs last Christmas
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0866.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	5794  
18pottera
New Member!
Male 

08-12-2017, 01:26 PM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Hi Im Andrew and I am part of a team for producing the newest dog collar that should protect your dog's neck while reducing tugging on the collar by the dog. Your answer will greatly help our development of dog safety. Thanks so much!
18pottera
New Member!
Male 

11-12-2017, 01:24 PM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Hi my name is Andrew and i am part of a team making the newest safest dog collar. If you would like your input to be noticed I would appreciate it if you answered this
CCC-22
New Member!
Male 

14-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Please take the following survey about your experiences with walking your dog. I am part of a team that is designing a collar that will not tug on the dog while it is being walked. Your input is extremely valuable and much appreciated! Thank You!

https://goo.gl/forms/cLvpr1WTYkRJWGz52
doged
New Member!
Male 

21-12-2017, 03:40 AM
Hi everybody, I'm a Anthrozoology student who is keen to find out the importance of educating owners on dog behaviour. The time this survey will take, depends on how much or little you know, or how much you detail you chose to go in. it is just a questionnaire to explain if you know what certain behavioural issues are, and how to solve them. I would really appreciate your time and effort to participate in my research. My ethics page will explain to you how your personal information is disclosed, and how I plan to use the data.

For any one interested, please visit. surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8K5W8QC

Kind regards, and have a nice Christmas!
Amy123
New Member!
Female 

17-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Hi there,

I am doing a dissertation on factors that influence which equipment owners use to walk their dog.

I would be very grateful if anyone could take a minute to complete my questionnaire.

Thank you in advance

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/T52W8H3
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >