Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 12:25 PM

for Vicki and monkeydonkey.. outtakes!

Well i told you not to encourage me! Here's a few more of the sweeties enjoying the rainy beach

Phil actually paying attention to me! (he's a daddys boy!)

Probably something to do with the treats in my hand

Sock deep in the sea

and one tired doggy back at the cottage!

this is why we dont have many pics of Paris, she never stops!
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Fab pics, Paris seems to have the really dark eyes like Indi, lovely. Wizard has much lighter eyes, what about Phil?

They are also braver than my pair as mine wouldn't step foot in the sea, the big wimps!!!!

There seem to be a few more greyhound owners joining the site which is nice to see. The rescue i help with are hardly rehoming any dogs at the moment. Some dogs have even been sent back to the rescue because some people say they can't afford to keep them. It's such a shame.
Have to stay though it doesn't matter how skint i am i would rather go without myself than give up my dogs!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Both gorgeous! x
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Fab pics, Paris seems to have the really dark eyes like Indi, lovely. Wizard has much lighter eyes, what about Phil?

They are also braver than my pair as mine wouldn't step foot in the sea, the big wimps!!!!

There seem to be a few more greyhound owners joining the site which is nice to see. The rescue i help with are hardly rehoming any dogs at the moment. Some dogs have even been sent back to the rescue because some people say they can't afford to keep them. It's such a shame.
Have to stay though it doesn't matter how skint i am i would rather go without myself than give up my dogs!

He he! Paris was really not interested in the sea but Phil was very curious. Too noisy and wet for Paris. She did get very excited about all that free space and kept charging at Phil and pushing him further and further into the water!

Its such a shame about the rescues is'nt it. Giving up the hounds would never been an option and besides they dont really cost too much anyway... £14 a month in food .. i suppose insurance and flea and worming certainly add up but i consider them part of the family and therefore are worth every penny...

Its fab to see lots of new hound owners joining isnt it, We seem to be seeing more and more out on walks recently too. Saw a stunning babe on our way home yesterday with 3 legs!!!! soooo cute.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Great pics

Mo won't go near the sea, or any water come to that. Unlessssss, she is chasing another doggy and accidently ends up in the water.
Then she pulls up short as if to say OMG what have I done and high steps back to the beach
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 06:16 PM
lovely pics
lovely dogs,
xxxx
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Great pics

Mo won't go near the sea, or any water come to that. Unlessssss, she is chasing another doggy and accidently ends up in the water.
Then she pulls up short as if to say OMG what have I done and high steps back to the beach
He he! Paris usually avoids puddles let alone the sea!
Dont know what got into her, she didnt get as deep as Phil though, he seemed really intrigued by it... that and he found a few dead fishes on the beach and i think he may have been looking for more

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
lovely pics
lovely dogs,
xxxx
Thank you! We think so too but we are slightly bias! They are such sweethearts too so makes them even sweeter
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Fab pics! So glad you put more on, love your doglets
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks Clare, I appreciate the "extras" - photos of your delish greys are always appreciated.....

x0x
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Great pics, lovely to see fur kids on the beach xxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >