Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rosiemo
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2008, 08:53 PM

Ringcarft query

Hi all - I'm new today and already asking for help!

Our family has recently moved to the Forest of Dean area and I am looking for a ringcraft club in the area. I've been down all the regular routes via Google, but wondered if anyone knew of a sneaky one that had slipped the net. I am willing and able to travel so any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi!

The best thing you can do is ring the kennel club and they will send you a list of clubs in your area/County. Which I would give you if I could find it on that useless thing the KC call a website!

In the meantime you could try looking through this list (scroll down to "Directory of Dog Clubs" and then just under where it says "Dog Training UK" click on "Ringcraft Clubs and Societies"). I found it quite useful when searching for ringcraft classes.

HTH
rosiemo
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi - thanks for that. I've tried all those routes, but I have been told about one at Sellack near Ross on Wye, but I don't have a contact number for it, if anyone can help.