Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Cheers and it was great to meet you folks too.Pity I never met Mckenzy would love to,maybe next time eh?xxxxxxxxx
#

Are you still all cheesy smiles You did good gall,,,ps your handling was fab,,,so relaxed, you never fussed the dog, got her into a stance without touching her, then I have to say, she stood like a statue for as long as you asked her!. Ps,.,,, you do know your training holly now eh,,my lack of training jumped up and slapped me on the puss yesterday with her,,,big time, so as you spend around {80%} of your time at the training club.. heehawing at the desk,,,you could spare the time to do holly and vinnie, Hey if im on the floor training from 6.00pm untill 10.30pm sometimes even later,,,then you shouldnt be able to sit on yer ass gabbin and laughing, :smt003 thats easy street finished for you gall,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
#

Are you still all cheesy smiles You did good gall,,,ps your handling was fab,,,so relaxed, you never fussed the dog, got her into a stance without touching her, then I have to say, she stood like a statue for as long as you asked her!. Ps,.,,, you do know your training holly now eh,,my lack of training jumped up and slapped me on the puss yesterday with her,,,big time, so as you spend around {80%} of your time at the training club.. heehawing at the desk,,,you could spare the time to do holly and vinnie, Hey if im on the floor training from 6.00pm untill 10.30pm sometimes even later,,,then you shouldnt be able to sit on yer ass gabbin and laughing, :smt003 thats easy street finished for you gall,
Awwww cheers hun ,see I listen to what you say.It may not seem so at times but I do .Asta is well and truly laid back,she's easy to work with.Nowt to do with me as she shows herself,I'm the passenger, However you take Holly up tonight and I'll have a go with her as she was a wee angel at the Scottish Rotts with me .She must have been good as she got a second place xxxxxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Well done to Pellow and Shona Sounds like you all had a fab day out
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2007, 03:19 PM
It was nice to see you again Eunice and nice to meet you Jeanette Would be lovely to meet McKenzy, have only ever seen oes from a distance.

I did have my camera but didnt get the chance to take any pics as I always seemed to have a dog in my hand

Well done Pellow, Asta and Kaos
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
It was nice to see you again Eunice and nice to meet you Jeanette Would be lovely to meet McKenzy, have only ever seen oes from a distance.

I did have my camera but didnt get the chance to take any pics as I always seemed to have a dog in my hand

Well done Pellow, Asta and Kaos

Yup you did seem a bit snowed under in rott,, I do tend to throw dogs at people, lol, glad your online, will find out about the cpu fan for you that is spare, will pick it up and if poss drop in in, x
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Well done to Pellow, is there an open terrier class, maybe give it a go next year.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Well done to Pellow, is there an open terrier class, maybe give it a go next year.
Sure is and we will all be glad to see you there too,xxxxxxxxxxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Thankyou x
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Well done you guys - lovely day you all had Well done everyone! And Shona well done for making it even!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

11-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Thanks Elaine and Rachel setters.

Thanks to you too Megan I did say you were a bit rottied out LoL.

Eunice
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >