18-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Well done Lorraine and Asta , you must be thrilled xxdk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Well done Lorraine and Asta , you must be thrilled xxdk
Cheers hun,been missing you and Zb lately but I shall be returning full time on wed.
OH has told Virgin Media sun and don't shine.Hooking up with Sky on wed,canny wait,xxxxxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Cheers hun,been missing you and Zb lately but I shall be returning full time on wed.
OH has told Virgin Media sun and don't shine.Hooking up with Sky on wed,canny wait,xxxxxxxxxxx
Fantastic , it will be good to have you back on line mate xxdk
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 04:28 PM
awe,,, well done,, its great to see her up there doing well, then again her breeding is good,,

handler is good, but have to ask,,,did ya run a half marathon today?
Dutch01
New Member!
Female 

24-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi Dennis, finally got on here and found my wee boys photo. Have to correct you on one thing though Dutch is only 20 months old - just a baby really !! You going to Bathgate next weekend if so see you there.

Merry Christmas.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally Posted by Dutch01 View Post
Hi Dennis, finally got on here and found my wee boys photo. Have to correct you on one thing though Dutch is only 20 months old - just a baby really !! You going to Bathgate next weekend if so see you there.

Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Hayley sorry about the mistake with Dutch's age, my how time flies, I remember the fist time I saw him at Kirkaldy Ice Rink, you had him in your arms, lovely boy.

Will see you at Bathgate, asta will be there (maybe) but none of mine are entered due to Kennel cough they caught at Lanark.
Dutch01
New Member!
Female 

26-12-2007, 12:15 PM
God you've got a better memory than me I remember his first show being Perth when it was his 6 month birthday and then off to the Midland Rott so your right Kirkcaldy would have been around that time too. He's got a bit of maturing to do body wise but turning out real nice - well in my opinion anyway and has a fantastic nature with people and dogs he knows but he's going through that teribble adolence stage with strange dogs at the moment in that he things he's boss of everything so having to curb that quick hopefully we will get him out the other side without too much of a hassle. Thats a shame about your lot have you got them on the Benalyn - I find that really helps their throats within a matter of days. Bathgate is going to be interesting to be in I think will wait and see what happens. CU soon.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Your opinion is correct, he's a lovely boy and he'll do very well as he gets older he'll get through the adolescent stage OK, they all go through it, my two boys are three years old now and I can see the difference as to what they were a year ago.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Your opinion is correct, he's a lovely boy and he'll do very well as he gets older he'll get through the adolescent stage OK, they all go through it, my two boys are three years old now and I can see the difference as to what they were a year ago.
Your right there nero, I too went through a stage of concern with your two a year ago, as I have done with all of my males at that age, dont they become a bit ASBO rott, but if you keep them out of a fight during this horrid age,,then your pretty much on a home run, again though I have been lucky with my boys, they are more lover than fighter, randy so and so's
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Asta is gorgeous, well done x
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >