View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2004, 01:31 PM
I thought this thread was about smoking weed? Not whether you are hypocritical or not!
Before i start i appreciate the risks of passive smoking!

I know quite a few people who only smoke joints and dont smoke fags, thats their choice ..... who are you or anyone else to tell them what they can and cant do. and whether or not they are hypocritical for doing it! I thought we lived in a free country, so why are we turning into such a nanny state !!

If i am around people who dont smoke fags then i wont have a fag, if im in someones house and they dont smoke i think it would be ignorant of me to smoke a fag in their house, so i dont!

But as for smoking a joint in public and the threat of passive smoking that comes from that.....come on be real....when was the last time you sat down in a pub and saw someone roll up and smoke a joint. If someone comes round to my house and they dont like it .....its tough really because thats my house and i shall do what i want in my own house, seeing as i cant do anything outside of it,!!!

Oh and just for the point .... do you realise if you live in a big city such as london, the air pollution and car pollution does you a lot more harm than sitting in the same room as someone having a fag!!........ should we then ban cars and industry , because of the poisonous gasses they emit ??

Where does it end?

When i go to a pub, and some prat has had too much to drink and starts kicking off and trying to lech all over me, .......which is effecting me as i dont drink with his behaviour, should people then ban drinking alcohol, and all the drink drivers that kill people, and stab people ..... and worse !!

This is just one more thing in a long line of issues we now have no choice but to obey, because we are turning into america!
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Captain Proton
I have tried it, but after trying it i came to the conclusion that any sort of drugs are for lamers. There is no need for it, there is no need for smoking either, its all for the image. The goverment should double the tax on ciggs.

What an absolute load of bull !! Well if smoking and weed is for .... what was it you called it.....''lamers'' (nice phrase!! ) what is alcohol then???????????

Oh hang on a minute ... dont tell me .... you dont drink either, as you sound like you are so perfect !!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2004, 01:37 PM
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2004, 01:54 PM
stonedagen oh i think he does drink see the 'what is your favourite drink' thread in off topic! but only once in a while lol
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by katyb
stonedagen oh i think he does drink see the 'what is your favourite drink' thread in off topic! but only once in a while lol
Oh well thats alright then ! As long as its only once in a while!!

Captain Proton
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by stonedagen
I have tried it, but after trying it i came to the conclusion that any sort of drugs are for lamers. There is no need for it, there is no need for smoking either, its all for the image. The goverment should double the tax on ciggs.

What an absolute load of bull !! Well if smoking and weed is for .... what was it you called it.....''lamers'' (nice phrase!! ) what is alcohol then???????????

Oh hang on a minute ... dont tell me .... you dont drink either, as you sound like you are so perfect !!
drugs vs alchohol?

Im not technical expert, but i thought drugs are worse, because they are addictive and do more damage to the human body? isnt that why most drugs are banned? THe way i see alcholol is only bad for health when drunk in large quanties and how regulary. I dont drink regulary, once a while, but i do have a collection of whiskey bottles, why? because it looks good on my shelf. HAHAHAHHAA.
pete
Almost a Veteran

23-10-2004, 05:21 PM
there are a wide variety of drugs alchohol being one of em
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2004, 05:22 PM
and nicotine.......

What you do in your own home is surely up to you- (so long as there are no kids present)
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2004, 06:09 PM

drugs vs alchohol?

Im not technical expert, but i thought drugs are worse, because they are addictive and do more damage to the human body? isnt that why most drugs are banned? THe way i see alcholol is only bad for health when drunk in large quanties and how regulary. I dont drink regulary
I'm sure that this will be a huge consolation to my 2 eldest children. Their father died of Cirrhosis(sp?) of the liver at the age of 39. He wasn't a very heavy drinker, nor did he drink all the time.

They can be as bad as each other. Both can do a lot of damage to the body if abused, the only exception to this is Crack and Herione I presume.
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2004, 06:35 PM
Im not trying to pick a fight or trying to be horrible but it is a well known fact that with reguards to drugs.....alcohol is a lot more addictive and can do a lot more physical and emotional harm to a person than weed ever will do.

I am not saying that weed hasnt got harming effects as we all all know that it does, mostly to the lungs, like fags.

I just get sick of double standards. Although i also appreciate that everyone has their own views on issues raised in this thread.

Wolfie i am really sorry about your husband/partner?
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »