register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: safe leaded dogs parks west midlands where?
dog walking 0 0%
dog safe 0 0%
dog lead walks 0 0%
dog safe leaded walks west midlands 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

sharona1964
New Member!
Female 

12-04-2017, 06:43 PM

Help need dog/leaded park west midlands

I live in Hastings and Alexander park is beauiful with a whole area where dogs must be walked on extention/ leads. Basically leaded walk or they fine people. Its been great for me and my dog. A few years ago we were attacked by a large dog. And for a long time my dog wasnt good with other dogs because of it. After few yrs useing there and bexhill on sea as one to. My dog seems fine again. I however am disabled, although still walk with crutch i still fear lose dogs. I need to move bk to be near family in Aldridge west mids. But ive been unable to find a safe.... dogs must be on leads park.. i see old people/children etc fearful of lose dogs so why are there not more of these parks. I also meet lots of dog owners in the park with resue dogs who need safe walkin areas. Please does anyone know anywhere??? Know i do have a long leg staffy 11yrs old now i love him and his a good one. But i lived in Peckham south london before where these dogs are used as status weapons.( like what happened to me). All dogs can be unprodicable, and can bit. Even small dogs have attack us....sick of owners saying. They never done that before. So please help me and my dog i love so much i want us to be safe. SO WHERE CAN I FIND A DOGS ON LEADS ONLY...IN THE WEST MIDLANDS thanks
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Your best option is to email the council of the place that you will move to. They will have a contact email for environmental and dog warden. They can advise safe areas.