Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2011, 10:53 PM

More than happy

We had a day in Lincoln today with my Mother who's 90, we didn't take the BC's Mad4Jacks had them for me (she is so kind) but we took Mojo 1) because she needed her feed and the other really to see how training had gone (one to one shows up any probs I think) she was so so good.
we went to Baytree garden centre, which is huge and really a day is needed just to look about, dogs are allowed so she met other dogs and was happy to walk on by with no issues.
She loved the greeting she got from staff and the public and was happy to have fuss from everyone.
She saw a life size statue of a BC in stone and went over wagging her tail....the funniest part she sniffed it's bum she did seem a little confused it didn't move
We went to the local pub and had dinner where she continued to be very well behaved meeting a Scotty dog called Jock, who had the cheek to bark at her, but she totally ignored him
In Moms she stayed lay down on the rug and asked each time to go out for a wee etc., which was very good considering it was all very strange to her.
And on our journey back we got out for a break near a railway crossing I thought as a train went through she would panick but she stayed sat and watched it go past and took great insterest in watching the barriers raise to let the cars over, she was completed unfazed.

We haven't known we have had her, she even walked along my Moms wheelchair at a slow pace.

I am delighted in how well she has handled today and how confident she has been for a pup of 8 months, all a new experience too for her
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 05:57 AM
What a lovely post, Steph. So pleased little Mojo has come up trumps for everyone - what a superstar.

Of course, he had a brilliant trainer.....

emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Mojo is a star I can't believe she is 8 months already! Sounds like everyone had a good day you've done a great job with her. Can i send Ted to you for some training
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
What a lovely post, Steph. So pleased little Mojo has come up trumps for everyone - what a superstar.

Of course, he had a brilliant trainer.....

Im delighted considering the amount of people who say ''JRT's are snappy little so'n'so's, strong willed and untrainable'' Mojo has a brain and knows how to use it in the right directionIm glad to report and considering my Hubby always used to say ''no little dogs here'' (especially JRT's after what he had heard about them).....yesterday was lovely to watch him telling her ''Im impressed Mo Im really impressed with you''
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Mojo is a star I can't believe she is 8 months already! Sounds like everyone had a good day you've done a great job with her. Can i send Ted to you for some training
Well I have only met Ted the once but I have to say he shone through that day with his behaviour....you should be proud, I think he's a star
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Sounded like a perfect day all round...
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Awww sounds like you had a good day, and little Mojo sounds like she has learned some real manners...wee soul

Here's hoping she doesn't get into mischief with Tess the Terror when she gets home
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 05:31 PM
You must be so proud of Mojo (and yourself of course). Sounds as if she had a wonderful day
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Sounded like a perfect day all round...
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Awww sounds like you had a good day, and little Mojo sounds like she has learned some real manners...wee soul

Here's hoping she doesn't get into mischief with Tess the Terror when she gets home
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
You must be so proud of Mojo (and yourself of course). Sounds as if she had a wonderful day
Thank you all, we were very proud. Although listening to the noise her and Tess are making now playing you wouldn't think it was the same dog
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Bless her little heart Well done Mojo, you gorgeous girlie But also well done to you too
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well I have only met Ted the once but I have to say he shone through that day with his behaviour....you should be proud, I think he's a star
Well i think that was a one off and after his behaviour tonight i'm definitely sending him your way I think he needs to be shown how a good dog behaves I hope he gets his act together before our hols on Saturday!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >