Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-08-2010, 07:58 PM
An update from Claire on Cassie:

"Dear Cassie had a lovely suprise when we were just setting off on our walk today, Fran turned up with her posse of boys and Cassie was OVERJOYED to see them ....

Fran commented on just how thin Cassie is looking, not sure what else we can do for her? I did leave her very happily engrossed in a Kong filled with some mackeral pate . I can guarantee if a prospective adopter walked her once they would bowled over by her lovely nature".

Cassie is currently in boarding kennels and would benefit enormously from a foster home until her forever home comes along. Are you able to help her?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Cassie has gone into a foster a little while to give her a break from kennel life, thank the lord! All she needs now is her forever home to come along.

Her fosterer has captured her beautifully ... here are the pics, lets hope someone falls for her ...

"Cassie enjoying a certain amount of liberty..."

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Cassie is now back in kennels after her break. Here is an update from Claire:

"Cassie may be fed up of living in her kennel but she is the dog we all use to balance other dogs when out walking. She is friendly without being 'in their face' and seems to give confidence to her companions ........ here she is showing young Bonny the ropes!

......and still has time to pass the time of day with dogs she meets

We all love Cassie, I think Cassie loves us and she will definately love her family when they come along. I told her today that it was taking a while because when they did come they were going to be super, super, special people.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-10-2010, 09:52 PM
An update on Cassie by Janet, one of our volunteers:

"Cassie and I went for a long walk on the ranges. She was particularly affectionate and I even got to tickle her tummy a couple of times. I gave her a big cuddle and told her that her home is coming soon.

I remember when I first met Cassie that I had to run up and down the paddock in the kennels a few times before going out with her as her energy levels were so high - now she's pretty easy to walk.

Some photos:

Cassie has been with us in rescue since 24 December, 2008! So if you are considering homing a dog and think Cassie could be the dog for you please check out her ad and complete our homing questionnaire. We would love to see Cassie homed before Christmas and to not have to spend another winter in boarding kennels. Cassie is also available to foster until her forever home is found.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 09:57 PM
I can not believe she has been in rescue for so long, that is really awful

I wish her all the luck in the world in finding a home.......thats so sad
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Poor Cassie - that is one really nice girlie - why is she still in a home!!!!! I only wish my circumstances were different - she could have snuggled up with me and Monty.

I hope she finds a forever home before christmas.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Checking out the breakfast menu ...

Cuddles with Jayne

An update from Tony, one of our walking volunteers who always takes nice pics ...

"What a nice sunny day it was today for a walk with Cassie through the woods. I don't know one person who has met Cassie and not fallen for her many charms. I'm the same, I'll be very jealous of whoever finally gives her a well deserved home.

She was on the look-out for squirrels again. One actually ran accross the path in front of us, but she missed it because she was concentrating on the bushes so hard! Useless!

There were loads of people and dogs around today. Some of the other dogs were quite growly, but Cassie always approaches them with her tail wagging. She has a certain magical serenity about her that calms down other dogs. I was so proud to be walking her and all the other dog walkers smiling at her because she was so well behaved.

I can't believe nobody has snapped up Cassie yet. She just gets overlooked. She'll make somebody very happy one day. She just needs to be given the chance.

Cassie ... still in boarding kennels, still waiting for a foster home and still waiting for someone to give her a chance and offer her her forever home!
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I think she is totally gorgeous
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Cassie ... still in boarding kennels, still waiting for a foster home and still waiting for someone to give her a chance and offer her her forever home! With us in rescue since December 2008 and about to go through a 2nd Christmas and winter in kennels.

Here she is ... could she be your special friend? Could you make her Christmas wish come true?

Cassie's film:
http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/page9.htm

There isn't a volunteer or person in our rescue that hasn't lost a little bit of their heart to Cassie - evident from their interactions with her in the film. She is a special dog.

If you are interested in re-homing Cassie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Cassie met 'the gang': Jasper, Jeeves, Ollie and Stan with Lesley and Martin. She melted into the pack as though presented with old friends and they with her. We had been a bit concerned as to how Cassie would be around smaller terriers, but not a bit of it - she was fine. She was presented with a new 'posh' coat. The reason for the introduction is that she will spend Christmas in a foster home and have a short break from kennel life. A lovely offer as she really needs a break.

What a nice looking pack they make!

Wearing her new coat …

An update from Lesley:

“Martin and I took the boys down to see Cassie again today for another walk. Once again they all took it in turns to walk side by side with Cassie without any problems at all, so it’s still looking good for Christmas”.

Here are a few pics of our expanding pack out on our walk today.

Sorry Martin, but great pic of the dogs!!!!

Cassie still desperately needs a forever home of her own. If you are able to adopt Cassie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >