View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Cassie had a lovely day out today with some other dogs from the kennels to Waggoners Wells with some of our volunteers. Here is their update:

“Cassie jumped into my crate without a problem and travelled really well in the car. I put Cassie on a training lead today and she loved it. She was really responsive when I called her name as she would come back to me. What was even better she did not pull! I will definitely put her on a training lead in the future when I walk her as she is a different dog. Here are some photo's showing her returning to me when her name is called. A great day had by all”.

[url=http://gallery.myff.org/gallery/770949/P1030143%281%29.JPG][/url
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Dear, Dear, Cassie she had a wonderful run, run, run this afternoon! She is such a happy soul... do we love her YES WE DO!

“Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-05-2010, 03:20 PM
The lovely Cassie with Janet yesterday...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-06-2010, 09:17 PM
An update from a couple of our walking volunteers:

“Met Karen and her chldren at the kennels today with Scooby, so I collected Cassie and off we went together for a long walk.

I know that Cassie is great with people in general and other dogs but I've never seen her with small people until today - she obviously loves them and it was lovely to see her interacting with the children. they got a few gentle licks and made a big fuss of her. So many good points, yet she's still waiting for her home

It was a lovely walk and Cas was wonderful

Such a dear soul, both the children adored her and tellingly, our dog, Scooby was happy to let her near them too”.

Cassie is still in boarding kennels waiting for a foster or forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-06-2010, 04:13 PM
An update by Gemma:

Cassie seemed her normal self today, just with less bouncing. She seemed to really enjoy walking and while shadow and Dior were busy flirting Cassie was on squirrel watch. She didn't show any signs of illness to me and she was very affectionate today, we got some really lovely Cassie cuddles and kisses, my brother always wants to walk Cassie, she has a real thing about her that gets into your head, and heart.

Cassie doing her perfect sit

Cassie is available for foster until his forever home comes along.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Cassie has with us in rescue waiting for a forever home since December 2008! We just have to get this girl out of kennels and into a foster or forever home!

Cassie's appeal for a home poster & handout ... please cross post and display where you can, even e-mail your friends and ask them to do the same! Thanks.

Cassie's Details / Handout

Cassie's poster
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-07-2010, 11:06 AM
An update from Claire who took Cassie out for a day at the seaside to give her a break from kennel life. She has been in rescue waiting for her forever home since December 2008! Here is Claire's update:

"Picked up the adorable Cassie as soon as the kennels were open! A quick wee in the grass (Cassie not me ops: ) and then we were in the car and off to the seaside! Cassie was great in the car, she liked having the window open a little so she could stick her nose out.

We had a short walk on Southsea common and then went on the 'top' walk.

I am sure Cassie enjoyed the views of the isle of wight lol

It was a hot day and I had been promising Cassie an ice cream all week as I had seen her enjoying one earlier in her thread ........she obviously still has a taste for it!

.......she also had a few chips but was stood on my knee eating = photo impossible!!
She met lots of lovely people along the way who were keen to give her a fuss!

It was thirsty work but apart from her own bowl we had taken she found plenty on route!

When we got back we went to my house for a while, Cassie enjoyed a belly rub in the cool grass and met some of my family.

I had a really lovely day, it was wonderful to see Cassie in a different setting. It was unbelievable how she took everything in her stride (including a hovercraft and a very noisy rowing race!)

It was very hard to shut her back in her kennel today, she looks at you with those gentle eyes, so accepting that her life is very much less than perfect.

I told her I would take her to Pets at Home to choose a new collar this week!! (i think that was to cheer me up not her!!!!"
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Cassie has been waiting for a home since December 2008. Our kennel volunteers quite often take her out for the day to give her a break from kennel life. They did so again last weekend and here is their update:

Janet:

"We had a girlie day out today (KateT, Mum, Cassie, ScoobyLou and I) and what a lovely day it was! We went to Frensham Little Pond and it was sad to see the recent fire damage.

Cassie and ScoobyLou got on really well together. Cassie was extremely patient when 'pounced' on quite a few times by an overenthusiastic Scooby!

Waiting patiently for treats:

Taking in the scenery:

Having a roll in the grass at the pub. ScoobyLou ambushed her from under the table just after I took this photo...

Cassie was so well behaved today and set a great example to ScoobyLou. We met loads of people and loads of dogs and we were really proud of the way she met and greeted everyone.

Cassie travelled in Kate's car and we followed Kate - every time the cars stopped, I watched Kate give Cassie a stroke and a cuddle. So sweet.

It's always sad to take Cassie back to her kennel - hopefully she'll slept well that night. Beautiful Cassie

Kate T:

"We did have a really lovely girls day out today. Cassie was an absolute dream. She travelled on the back seat of my car and was very well behaved. I couldn't help but give her some attention every time I stopped, she is such a sweetheart. Here are a couple more photos ...

The two girls walking very well together.

Waiting patiently for yet more treats. Janet's liver cake goes down very well"!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Cassie enjoyed the Staffy Club Sponsored walk this morning, she met lots of lovely people and dogs.

Cassie with 'Shady' whom she walked with for much of the walk

And of course , with Cassie, there is ALWAYS time for a belly rub!!

Another lovely day out with this girl, she proves herself time and time again. Surely someone has a Cassie shaped gap in their hearts and home??
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-08-2010, 08:13 AM
An update from Claire, one of our kennel walkers/volunteers:

Walked Cassie yesterday, she is getting even sweeter with maturity, seeks out more fuss. Cassie is so very thin due to feeling the stress of kennels so I often take her in a high calorie treat ......
Cassie waiting patiently .....

Cassie the custard queen!

I love walking Cassie, I just hope she doesn't have to do another winter in kennels, she so deserves a warm house and company on the long winter evenings. Cassie is high energy, but in her gentle moments you can see she will be a dog who is happy to join you on the sofa to watch the soaps and share a bag of Doritos!! Keep dreaming Cassie, your time must be near now girl.

Cassie is currently in boarding kennels and would benefit from a foster home until her forever home comes along. Can you help?
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >