Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:08 AM
morning all

still not sleeping brilliantly but now starting to feel a bit more hopeful about things. he texted yesterday and asked for a couple of things that are being collected today by his son in law (chicken) but apart from that he is still not really talking.

have turned the corner and now feeling much more up beat and have started to fill the days more easily with doing stuff. the house hasnt looked as clean and tidy for ages. also been to see friends and starting to enjoy life - even if i still feel at moments that my heart is breaking and i cant cope for another second.

thanks for all the cyber hugs and dogsey love - it must be working and coming through the internet.

sue
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Oh, hun, just caught this, I'm so sorry for what you are going through , I'm glad that this morning you are feeling a little bit better from experience I know you will have good and bad days, and to start with the bad days will outway the good, but slowly it will turn round and you will be having all good days , with just the odd moment of being down, and hopefully like me, you will get to the stage of being fed up with it all and be determined to be happy to spite him if nothing else , and just let him get on with whatever he wants, he's the one who has lost out, and let a very special lady slip away from him.

(((((HUGS)))))

Christine
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Oh, hun, just caught this, I'm so sorry for what you are going through , I'm glad that this morning you are feeling a little bit better from experience I know you will have good and bad days, and to start with the bad days will outway the good, but slowly it will turn round and you will be having all good days , with just the odd moment of being down, and hopefully like me, you will get to the stage of being fed up with it all and be determined to be happy to spite him if nothing else , and just let him get on with whatever he wants, he's the one who has lost out, and let a very special lady slip away from him.

(((((HUGS)))))

Christine
thanks for the hugs. he is the one that is missing out. but you never know what is round the next bend.

sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Hi Sue, glad this morning finds you a little more positive with where you're going. There's nothing quite like housework to keep yourself busy is there. I hope it all goes smoothly when his son collects some things, and I hope it doesn't upset you more if you start asking him questions, which you probably will, we all would, you want to know what's going on don't you? Just sending a few more hugs for you to help you get through this. xxxxxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hi Sue, glad this morning finds you a little more positive with where you're going. There's nothing quite like housework to keep yourself busy is there. I hope it all goes smoothly when his son collects some things, and I hope it doesn't upset you more if you start asking him questions, which you probably will, we all would, you want to know what's going on don't you? Just sending a few more hugs for you to help you get through this. xxxxxx
going to try my damdest not to ask - cos then it wont hurt me. not going to hide how much this is hurting me at the moment. when his son in law been going to do some major tidying up - moving on. not his 'stuff' but mine. time to put away childish things if you know what i mean. know that i am not alone in this - got so many friends both cyber and 'normal' that are being there for me. wish son-in-law would hurry up and come

sue
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:23 AM
It is good to hear you are feeling 'a bit' more positive, you should be very proud of yourself for coping the way you are
Sending more (((hugs))) 'cause you can never have too many xxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
It is good to hear you are feeling 'a bit' more positive, you should be very proud of yourself for coping the way you are
Sending more (((hugs))) 'cause you can never have too many xxx
no cant have enough hugs at the moment but wish there some real hugs

sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:34 AM
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to you Hun.

And remember it's his loss not yours. Your worth a million. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay positive xxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to you Hun.

And remember it's his loss not yours. Your worth a million. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay positive xxx
i know that. thanks again ys

sue
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:54 AM
So glad to hear you are feeling more upbeat!
Long may it continue. *hugs*
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »