Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 06:11 AM

martin - he goes again

after having a minor row that went into a major row martin has done his disappearing act again when i was out with blackie. i knew he was going to do as he wouldnt speak to me (really adult) and wouldnt look me in the face. dont know what is going to happen - dont know if i will take him back again as dont think i can trust him anymore.

havent slept, dont want to eat, but havent really cried either just want all of this to stop happening and the only way i can do that is divorce him.

he will be waiting for his 'stuff' cos i will not be running round after him and at this moment do not care that he hasnt even got things he will need within the next few days and i will be using the deadlock key on the door whenever i am out.

sue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2008, 06:38 AM
Sue I am sorry. I think you are right he has left again, let him do the asking about coming to get his stuff, and let him come when it suits you. I am sure sometimes you feel like walking out when things don't go as they should but you don't.
(((hugs))). xx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sue I am sorry. I think you are right he has left again, let him do the asking about coming to get his stuff, and let him come when it suits you. I am sure sometimes you feel like walking out when things don't go as they should but you don't.
(((hugs))). xx

thanks lynn. know that we have friends that could help us sort this out. should have seen it coming cos of what he was saying last sunday after church. have been feeling insecure for weeks but didnt talk about it - maybe i should have done.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 06:46 AM
Oh Sue, honey, I'm so sorry. I thought you and Martin were getting on really well at the moment.

As Lynn said, we all have times when we feel like walking out the door, but we're adult about it. Running away from your problems doesn't make them disappear.........

Here if you need me hon.

Hugs x0x0x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Sue, honey, I'm so sorry. I thought you and Martin were getting on really well at the moment.

As Lynn said, we all have times when we feel like walking out the door, but we're adult about it. Running away from your problems doesn't make them disappear.........

Here if you need me hon.

Hugs x0x0x
have pm'd you. thanks for the last bit of the post.....think at the moment the thing i peed off about the most is the waste of £45 on tickets for tonight and the two deposits we have paid for holidays.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
have pm'd you. thanks for the last bit of the post.....think at the moment the thing i peed off about the most is the waste of £45 on tickets for tonight and the two deposits we have paid for holidays.

sue
Can't you get the holiday deposits back, Sue? If it's enough notice, you should be able to.

It's worth a try anyway.

As for the £45 for tickets for tonight - if you feel like going yourself, do you have someone else you could take? If not, look on it as a small price to pay........

x0x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Can't you get the holiday deposits back, Sue? If it's enough notice, you should be able to.

It's worth a try anyway.

As for the £45 for tickets for tonight - if you feel like going yourself, do you have someone else you could take? If not, look on it as a small price to pay........

x0x

wrestling was last night - so tickets in the bin. wont do anything about the hols - give him time to come to his senses. havent rung or texted him once and havent got any plans to. just going to look after me and dan for the foreseeable future.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 07:27 AM
So sorry to hear your news, obviously I wasn't aware of anything as I don't know you. But just wanted to say........ stay strong and look after yourself. You have plenty of friends on Dogsey...me included. If you want anyone I am sure we'll all be there for you xxxxxxxxxxx (((hugs))) Just shout.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
wrestling was last night - so tickets in the bin. wont do anything about the hols - give him time to come to his senses. havent rung or texted him once and havent got any plans to. just going to look after me and dan for the foreseeable future.
Oh hun, sorry to hear this. However, you sound like you are doing the right thing. Let him come and ask for his stuff, let him text or ring, etc.
You just concentrate on you and Dan. As for him coming to his senses, if he's left again maybe he doesn't have any, sometimes they just don't think.

We're all here if you need us. xxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2008, 12:59 PM
oh hun sorry to hear this, i am here for you as is everyone else. It is always hard but you have to think of you first hun, if you feel that you can't trust him then you now what you have to do. regards the hoilday waht about getting a friend to have his ticket and just change the name why should you miss out on a holiday you enjoy it hun.

i now you feel like s**t at the moment but it will get better you have you doglet for the hugs and kisses that are true for ever hun.

take care, am here for you. xxxx
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »