Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 09:43 AM
yep he has a bad sense of smell,but we aint
i put prawns in his trouser pockets,waited for them to stink abit and then took em out,and his wardrobe ponged so much he had to was all his clothes,well what was left after i burned most of them,we have a love hate relationship,i love to hate him
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Dog pee in the aftershave. See there is ways and means of coping.

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post

i believe the same,we have to go through the cr@ppy times to make us into the person we are if you get my meaning,i woke up to the sound of the alarm,and thought what the bloody hell have i got to get up for,then i rembered this thread,and everyone who feels like me,hoping we would have all been looked down on in the night,and would have been given a break,no chance,ian im glad youre going to the doctors,get your medication,it dont have to be for life,just a little time to help you feel better,,i hope we have a better day,today ive taken the pill that says friday on the packet,at least it remind me what day it is,if nothing else,shona i aint run him over,but i put dog pee in his aftershave,

twas not on purpose, I thought he would move
He thought I would stop,,,, he knows now If I say somit I do it, he knows not to dare me now too,,,but thats a whole diff story,,,

Dougie is so good at the job he does because,,,,you cant put the man down, not with a car, ten men he just keeps jumping up, I swear he has more lives than a cat, he was hit by drug addicts that he went ot court against at 30mph, he again got up and ran after the car, now you or I would have two broken legs,,, not dougie, he did have a bit of bruising and a sore ankle...there was so much damage to the car, so many bits on the road, they managed to find the car within the hour because of it, DOUGIE 1 / CAR 0
Steven recently dropped a five kg bucket of mortar from the roof of a house which landed on the top of dougies head,,, Steven was like oh ffs but when he looked down he said the moment it hit dougie had a wee slight stagger to the side then just kept walking, he thought it would have broke his neck or knocked him out at the least,,,not a chance,,,,the man is built like a brick wall, he has so much bone there aint no way they break {well nothing to date has managed it}
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Today was very hard for me ,been haven a huge fight with my demons lately ,i call them my little head pals ,did not sleep well agin ,my stomach was in knots all morning to the point i just wanted to crawl of some where , my uncle service was lovely the songs were by queen ,he had a beautiful send off .
but i cant seem to get my head straight lately i feel like there is a huge black cloud desended over me ,everyday is some thing to difficult to see my way past to be honest the only thing that keps me from given in to my demons is the love i have for the girls ,losing them fills me with dredd and so i like to think they would be the same without me they are my world and my furry little towers of strenght ,
a few years back i took yet another large over dose shortly after the death of my cousin rayme we grow up togethr as kids we were best pals all threw skool ,his death was a complete shock he himself had committed suicide after being discharged from the army when he came out about his sexuallity they made him feel guilty and dirty in his choice of sexual partner .to which it resulted in him taking his own life age 30 yrs , i was home alone when i got the call my oh was at work it was just me and juke my beloved boy poor dog sat threw hours of my rants tears and dark periods and always new to give mum cuddles just at the right time , when my oh came home juke was at my side nibbling my fingers and barking ,without him i prob would not be here he was my best pal and four legged confident , he went a bit strange with me for a while after followed me everywhere constantly watching over me , maybe thats why i strive so hard to overcome my demons and illness as i made him a promise as he passed away to the bridge in my arms that till my dying day i would care for his girls ,and i never broke a promise to my faithful best pal in all the years i had him ,i guess he still watches over his mom now just making sure i keep my promise .
sorry if i aint making much sense but its a very black day for me today my demons are haven a party lol xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:15 PM
and theres me thinking you were on your way to dennises to get his dogs,well never mind dk,im sure well help each other out of this one,there seems to be a big hole were both stuck in,and cant get out from.
but we will,we all will.
ian what did the doc say?

hey ian over ere mate xx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 10:30 AM
woke up this morning not feeling just too bad today,lets wait see what today holds,i still feel on tender hooks hope everyone is having a good day and look forward to hearing from you all.xxzbx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Im not to bad today meself sis ,think the ghosties and bogey man scared my demons off for a while ,but then spent most of last night surfin the net blimey theyre aint have some rubbish advertised on it lol but im playing it by ear hoping for a good day xxxxdk
Ps hope everyone is doing ok today xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm not too bad today but I forgot to open the village hall so got a bit stressed which results in me eating chocolate! Apart from that I'm fine. I've programmed everything into my phone now so I don't forget!
Becky
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm not too bad now, but first thing was awfull, to start with I woke an hour later than I normally do, and I just went into panic mode and I was dashing about like a headless chicken, getting absolutly nothing done, at the moment I have a very strict routine of what's got to be done, what order it's got to be done in and what time it's got to be done,and how long it'll take, and if that routine is messed up in anyway I'm a bit like Jonesy from Dad's Army but everything has now been done, and I've just come back in from a walk with Jack and we're thinking of going to the coast near Lydd as there's an air show there this afternoon.
I'm so glad zb, dk and Becky, that you're all feeling a bit better today, long may it continue
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 11:49 AM
good day,,, hows all my wee fruit loops today??? move over make room for another,,,,ITS JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE MORNINGS,,,, explain it all later,,, hope your all good, xxx
Page 6 of 26 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »