Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:28 AM

the depression club!

there have been so many things going on latley,and lots of us are so painfully depressed,me i lost my dad 2 years ago and cant come to terms with it,and i lost tigger 2 weeks ago,and my partner and i have been rowing for 7 weeks hes my ex no hes not,yes he is,i dont know wether im coming or going,
so after staying with my sis dk at the weekend,i went to see my doctor he was very good and diagnosed clinica depression,moderate to server (got that wrong)my temper is boiling piont each day dont take the slightest thing to set mr off and god help who gets in my way,im sarcastic at the best of times but 10 fold lately,after reading some threads decided not just me needs the dogsey supprt sytem,and maybe all us depressed ppl should come on here have a rant and moan,get some help from you guys and see if we cant pick ourselves up,and help each other,this is the most amazing forum,you know you got friends not just someone on a pc far way,real friends xxzb
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Yes I agree this is an amazing forum but I am on Prozac at the moment so maybe that's the reason lol!
Becky
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:39 AM
God do i know how you feel sis , as you know i suffer from bipolar syndrome ,nasty litttle thing it is two , on my bad episodes i have tried to strangle my oh , also i have tried to suffocate the poor man without any recolecting i have been sectioned once and they keep threatning to do so again , i lost my brother in law to a heart attack 4 yrs ago he was only 34 at the time it left me devastaed as we were great friends and he seen me threw some very dark times in my life it took me two yrs to come to terms with his death . just when i was i lost my beautiful baby boy to the bridge with an unoperal brain tumour and spinal tumours , then i had a misscarriage which i was told was not possible as i was told i would never have children (womens prob) my health my dads health the loss of my father in law , my mums health and now the death of my uncle ,blimey i bwe depressing the socks of ya all at this rate ok moan over xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

im on a drug called citalopram,dont know its normal name though,im hoping it kicks in soon,before im up for murder!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

Hi Toni It is an amazing forum everyone is there for everyone else through the bad times as well as the good. Rant all you like it's good to get it out. Comforting hugs. Eunice xx
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:40 AM
There seems to be quite a few people on here at the moment having a hard time. Its sad to see, i just want to pick you all up and take you somewhere nice with all your doglets.

zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:40 AM
aww thanks come on join away,see if we cant do each other a favour xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:42 AM
greta post sis and yes everyone here is amazing xxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Well what are we like, we have an anxiety and panic attack thread going and now a depression thread going. Seriously though it is the best thing in the world to talk to others who may be in the same situation. Letting your feeling out and knowing someone is listening is a great help. It is surprising how many people have these problemsand can relate to what you are going through.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:50 AM
They say that 1 in 4 of us suffer from some form of depression - and that is just official figures. I reckon a lot more people suffer from it and either don't know that is what is wrong or try to hide it. So it seems to be a common complaint of modern times. Anti-depressants usually 'kick-in' after about 2 weeks, so I hope your Citalopram starts to work soon. If not, you may need a stronger dose to start with. Be guided by your GP and whatever you do, don't stop them suddenly, as that will only make you feel worse.
I have been very down since Oscar died and at first felt myself spiralling downwards into a depressive state. Fortunately, I had you all in the forum to help me, adn I was able then to cling to the lovely memories of Oscar. I am still very sad and still cry for him and just want him back but I know he would not want me to be sad - and it is all of you on the forum who have helped me to realise this.
This forum is worth its weight in gold! (except, oh dear, I don't think it weighs anything! Oooops ) But you know what I mean.
Hope you start to feel better soon x
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »