Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Yeah, cut out all the "goodies", as I said earlier, I was 18st four years ago, it aint easy, but even a couple of stones loss makes a big difference. I'm now 13st 12lbs.

I was at the doc's a few months ago and he said " denis, you're an inspiration to us all, I'm 53yrs old, and you look younger than me ".

I walked out the surgery feeling 10 feet tall.

my down fall is biccies with a cup off t,if i cut out the t and just stick to my decaffinated coffe the biccies would go also xx thanx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Thank you duboing

i am not going to drink this week when i go out so hopefully my loss will be abit more
(i do account for what i drink though)
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 10:14 AM
yep i think you do jackie xx
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Ladies, don't look for immediate results.
It does take a while before you really start to lose weight. Remember to eat a light breakfast, don't just have a coffee.

If you don't eat something in the morning, your body stores fats etc, eating a light breakfast ecourages your body to burn off those fats.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 10:42 AM
i done that this mo i had coffee and a bowl of porridge made with water and just added a bit of milk xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 11:37 AM
well ive been to my doc today ,i was planning the diet with all of you but because i recently had an exdirectory (hysterectomy) in feb my gp says ive gained weight due to being put on the wrong hrt to soon , so reckons once it settles in my systom i will loss the extra weight agin i have started to lose a pound or so recently ,plus the fact i stopped smoking for 15 weeks made me gain weight as i was composating for the gravens so if in a few months i dont lose the extra xamount of pounds i too will be getting my bum in gear and dieting .
But i will happily come on the thread with encouragement for all of you .
My older sis tried a diet of natural yogurt and fruit blended together and has lost loads of weight on it ,her doc recomended it as fruit is healthy and so is natural yogurt , she must eat one sensible meal a day and in take lots of water she looks very fit and has a very healthy complexion and her skin has cleared up extremly well (she suffers from bouts of adult acne )
Good luck everyone xxxdk
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Ladies, don't look for immediate results.
It does take a while before you really start to lose weight. Remember to eat a light breakfast, don't just have a coffee.

If you don't eat something in the morning, your body stores fats etc, eating a light breakfast ecourages your body to burn off those fats.
I couldn't get through the morning without having something to eat for breakfast along with 2 cups of strong black coffee, I'm looking to lose about 2lb a week, but not being able to exercise much I don't think it's going to be easy.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
I couldn't get through the morning without having something to eat for breakfast along with 2 cups of strong black coffee, I'm looking to lose about 2lb a week, but not being able to exercise much I don't think it's going to be easy.
2 cups iv got to have at least a pot full and me too cant excerise that much il do what i can though,i think 2lb a week is good,im looking to loose what i can too,as iv a better chance of it staying off when done slowly xx good luck though xx
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Im drinking nothing but water during the day! I have a glass of skimmed milk with dinner though and occasionally in the evening i have hot water with a spoon of honey in it - it gives me a bit of sweetness (helps to ease cravings for anything sweet) plus is natural and although it has sugar in it - its natural sugars and not that bad. Plus of course it is better for you than the caffine in tea or coffee.

Im off to the gym again after work today and will be weighing myself after my workout. Fingers crossed i have lost a couple of pounds!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Ok everyone here's my results for the last week........

I now weigh.... 10 stone 12 lbs.

God its been a hard hard week *groan* it never feels worth it! But i do feel as though i have toned up if nothing else. I'll get there in the end but its going to be a long long road.....

Good luck to everyone else - keep going it *will* be worth it!
Page 6 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »