View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Yes it was me who made my own, if you look on this thread there should be the instructions how to make it but the pictures have gone as I reorganised my photobucket lol!
I've reproduced some here!

Becky
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Yes it was me who made my own, if you look on this thread there should be the instructions how to make it but the pictures have gone as I reorganised my photobucket lol!
I've reproduced some here!

Becky
Which thread cos they look superb
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2007, 09:20 PM
I'd suggest making your own. There are some easy directions available on the internet, and then you know you're getting quality. I've noticed a LOT, (and I mean LOT) of agility sites have rip-off prices. Really crazy prices for obstacles that are easy and not terribly expensive to make.

You can make obstacles REALLY easily and REALLY cheap using only plastic pipe. I'd advise using real wood and metal however. Especially if you have a rought and/or big dog. (or you live in areas where the weather is rough... I have pipe ones and they began to blow away while I was training ) It's a lot stronger.

I have a set of 6 weaves and two jumps that are better quality then the ones used at regional competitions that were purchased for thousands of dollars.

Best of luck whatever way you choose!
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2007, 10:43 PM
I agree Michy- my husband saw those designs and you can make them with 1 3/4 inch pvc pipe. Oh and I have a design for more hurdles that my husband designed, but I would have to send by file.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2