View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 08:49 PM
She was with her ex today. And she's been horrible, the only time she was nice to me was when she wanted money coz the tv licence man came round today and tried to issue me a summons, for non payment, I told them to come round 2moro and see the tenant as I no longer live there, and I'm not on the tenancy agreement, on monday I will be sorting out a notice of dissassociation. I'm hurting more than anything, but she's so evil when she wants to be!
She's blaming it all on me. I don't believe thats true at all, it wasn't all me. She said that if in a month she's made a mistake she'll call me, I told her I'd not come back.
I'm hurting someone tell me that you do get over it truthfully, that you do forget someone you love more than anything in the world? I don't want to remember x
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 08:53 PM
Belive me you do

It won't take long before you know it you will all be sorted, then you might actually start to feel extremely angry with her because of the way she's been with you.

(((HUGS)))
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 08:56 PM
all i can remember about my ex is the bad things he did 2me,i hate him for wot he did,but u live you learn.
o this day wen i think about him i just fel angry,thn sort of simpathise with th sd b****d

ot a nasty c**
tll her to stick it up her a**
i cant believe the nerve,he'll call you if she decides it was a mistake,wot
give her a slap from me
she doesnt deserve you honey
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Awww hun i'm so sorry to hear this. It will get better in time, and from what you have said about her, she doesn't seem like she is the one for you anyway. I know it is hard, and you don't forget hun but you do get over it and move on. And you will be glad that you did in time, you really will. All the best and big hugs from all of us here! xXx
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh I really do feel for you what an awful situation. I do know how you feel as well but things happen for a reason. I know how hard it is at the moment but I promise it will get better, try and block out her evil words and leave with your head held high. Make sure she knows how much she has hurt you and you are not there to be dropped and picked up again as and when she pleases. Get some space and stay positive it will work itself out either one way or the other. (I know how hard it is not to go back when you really love somebody though, you would give anything to be with them but it does pass I promise!)

(((HUGS)))
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi Lorna, after reading your last couple of posts about yesterday, I'm hoping you went and did what you said about the dissassociation from this orrogant bitch! Well, she is!!! She thinks she can gamble with your emotions, have her cake and eat it in the process, and have the cheek to say she'll ring you if it doesn't work out with her ex!!!! I'd tell her to kiss my a**!!!!

C'mon, you're worth more than that aren't you? From what I know of you, you haven't got doormat written across your forehead have you???

I emphasize again, no matter how hard it hurts now, yes, yes, yes, you will get over her, and as someone else has said, not long down the road, you'll find yourself being very angry with her when you look back and see how badly she's treating you at the moment. As someone else has said, when you do meet the right one, and you WILL, there won't be any c**p coz they will love you for what you are, who you are, faults an' all!!

I can't believe this woman, how very dare she assume she can treat you like c**p and you'll still come running when she calls! Kick her to the kerb, she's really, really not worth all this grief.

Look at your signature, it speaks volumes!!!!

I hope you're strong today??? Let us know how you're doing please coz we're all worried about you ya know!!xx
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Lorna, how are you doing today huni?
x
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
I'm hurting more than anything, but she's so evil when she wants to be!
She's blaming it all on me. I don't believe thats true at all, it wasn't all me. She said that if in a month she's made a mistake she'll call me, I told her I'd not come back.
I'm hurting someone tell me that you do get over it truthfully, that you do forget someone you love more than anything in the world? I don't want to remember x
yes you get over it.....one day you will look back on this and realise you have had a lucky escape .....she may call you in a month YER RIGHT like you are an object that can be picked up and put down
even though your in love find some seperation from her even if its moving out or ignoring her

the thing is even if she realised she has made a huge mistake these hard few days will stay with you and it will never be the same you will be walking on eggshells all the time your together .....I am not good at giving this type of help ( i prefer to stay on the edge ) but in this case i feel so much for you i think YOU NEED TO START CALLING A FEW MORE SHOTS HERE ........no matter how much it hurts
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 02:31 PM
how are you 2day honey?
big hugs and support comming your way
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-03-2007, 05:08 PM
your worth more than that..............your not a puppy to come when called, your a human being with feelings.
as much as your hurting don't allow her to use you as a doormat your'll regret it.
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »