View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-02-2006, 08:57 PM
fingers crossed that we can find 'the forever home' for Dizzy. Linda is putting yet another appeal in the local papers for him, so fingers crossed that this time the phone rings...

in the mean time, I do hope Kayla has luck with the minor hiccup and that we will be able to see Dizzy and kayla united
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Still watching this thread, and praying that it all turns round for this little chap.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 05:01 PM
please, please, please please make it all turn out well!!!!!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 09:04 PM
No news yet I'm affraid
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 09:33 PM
I really hope this turns good soooon !
kayla
New Member!
Female 

09-02-2006, 06:46 PM
well what can i say iv pleeded with my landlord but his girlfriend is i b**** ... iv been told i cant have a dog at this house but iv not given up hope and am lookin for somewhere else to live so she can stick it.... i am also lookin to volunteer at the kennals and do what i can to help .... sorry to have let dizzy down so far but im still fighting ..
abigail
New Member!
Female 

12-02-2006, 08:20 PM
first time leaving messages and dizzy just breaks my heart i desperately want to rehome a staffy but i have a 3yr old daughter and cats i really wish i could take him to love and cherish but i want it to be perfect for him
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by kayla
well what can i say iv pleeded with my landlord but his girlfriend is i b**** ... iv been told i cant have a dog at this house but iv not given up hope and am lookin for somewhere else to live so she can stick it.... i am also lookin to volunteer at the kennals and do what i can to help .... sorry to have let dizzy down so far but im still fighting ..
Kayla, I feel for you, I really do. Finding a dog friendly landlord in north cumbria is almost impossible. We're still keeping our fingers crossed for you. As for the kennels and helping, you know where we are and I am there mondays so just pop along between 11 and 1pm You are always welcome

Originally Posted by abigail
first time leaving messages and dizzy just breaks my heart i desperately want to rehome a staffy but i have a 3yr old daughter and cats i really wish i could take him to love and cherish but i want it to be perfect for him
Thanks Abigail, and welcome to Dogweb. I'm sure you will find the perfect companion on here, but you are right that Dizzy just isn't the lad for you I'm affraid. He is terrible with cats (as we learn't when he attacked an empty cat carrier It really isn't worth the risk). I'm sure you won't be searching for long...
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Not sure why but this little chap was on my mind this evening! What's the latest news please x
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 04:10 PM
I haven't heard anything yet, sorry But in a way, that is good as I haven't seen him at the kennels either, so I presume he is still in the original foster home (I'm due to get an update tonight)
Keeping fingers crossed for Dizzy
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »