View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Because I'm in the middle of sorting them out but I'd only be entitled to £40 a week of which would be going towards my house and my life, my sister knows this, but tbh what money I do and do not get is none of your business as I said in the first post it was just a rant - I didnt expect anyone to support or criticise or help me and I certainly didnt expect anyone to be rude to me and continue to carry on being rude after repeating that they were leaving the thread. My main point was that I couldnt afford to get my 3 month old neice something without getting everyone else something and although my family & friends dont expect it, it's unfair if I buy something for someone and not for the others. Even my dogs wont be getting anything unless I can magic some money from somewhere.

Anything else you'd like to know?
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:18 PM

Anything else you like to share.?

Putting anything on a forum invites people to reply.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
The other point I was making was that Maya is 3 months old she's hardly going to know what christmas is or remember it or apprieciate it.

And When she was born I bought her tonnes of stuff with the money I was saving for a provisional licence so I could try and learn to drive in order to get a better job. So thats why I find my sister's expectation unreasonable.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by jols View Post

Anything else you like to share.?

Putting anything on a forum invites people to reply.
I was just pointing out that asking about benefits was being extremely personal and very rude - where I am from adn the way I was brought up it is anyway
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:23 PM
3 MONTHS Exactly a small token pressie £5 or £3

so you could of kept a small gift back for xmas knowing you wouldnt have any money.............

and i wouldnt worry about not buying the dogs anything they dont even know what month it id let alone its xmas.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I was just pointing out that asking about benefits was being extremely personal and very rude - where I am from adn the way I was brought up it is anyway
and I was brought up not to air my dirty linen in public, unless to want everyone to put in their two pence worth.....
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Anyway I am off now got xmas pressies to wrap up.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by jols View Post
3 MONTHS Exactly a small token pressie £5 or £3

so you could of kept a small gift back for xmas knowing you wouldnt have any money.............

and i wouldnt worry about not buying the dogs anything they dont even know what month it id let alone its xmas.
Neither does a 3 month old baby?
And I was so excited to have a neice that I didnt think about the 4 months ahead. But I give up arguing my case with you, everyone else seems to understand and have given me helpful advice where I havent had to repeat the same things over and over again. Have fun wrapping up presents
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:33 PM
I will thanks its been nice chatting with you.
mattsgal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 10:01 PM
everyone is having to cut corners nowadays, as your niece is only 3 months old i wouldnt worry too much, there are plenty of years ahead when you can buy her presents and she will be old enough to know and appreciate them. do whats right for you at the moment, if your sister doesnt like it tough im sure by the new year it will be forgotten x tc x
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »