View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 02:53 PM
I can only echo what everyone else has said, we all feel we knew your Mum. We have all lived the ups and downs of the past few years with you and now we are all sad to hear of your passing.
Stay strong H and I hope the next couple of weeks go smoothly.
I wish I was nearer to give you a proper hug but there are plenty of cyber ones coming your way.Remember we are all hear for you.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Helen?

Just got your e mail now, so so so sorry mate. I did ring you but you were probs out with Zena or having a lie down. I will ring you in the morning if that's ok.

I know every emotion sweetheart so I understand how you are feeling at this very moment. There is not a lot I can say on here but we will have a nice long chat tomorrow, or if you want to ring me this evening then feel free.

Once again. I 'm so sorry but what a way to go!!!! typical of your mum that!

Lots of love and my thoughts and prayers are with you and Dave at this very sad time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 03:54 PM
im so sorry helena

take care
xxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 04:40 PM
I am so sorry Helena

Sue
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 05:23 PM
sorry to hear this. take care xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 05:29 PM
I am so sad to read this as I feel I have got to know your dear mum over the last year or so. She was a wonderful, strong, funny woman (just like her daughter) and she has left a massive hole hun.
Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself. Will be thinking of you, hugs to you and Dave xxxxx
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
I am so sorry, Helena. I know how you must be feeling. I am so pleased that your Mum went to sleep peacefully. I am sure you have mountains of wonderful memories of her, so she lives on in you. Take care
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Oh Helena, I am so sorry to hear this sad news (I hadn't caught your previous thread about her falling, sorry )

There is comfort in that she fell asleep peacefully and you know that her last day was a happy one, with you bringing her the cake and getting to see her one last time.

She must have died a very contented lady, she knew right until the end how much she was loved and cared for.

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. xxxxx
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 07:21 PM
so sorry H.

our best wishes and sympathies to you and your family.

Julie xxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm overwhelmed here with your lovely pm's and your lovely posts in here, and then it fills me up with sadness again, so I'll be brief (if that's possible for me!) just to say thankyou for all your kindness. xxxxxxxxxxx I have taken note of the things you are saying, and it's helping me to realise that I did my very best as I thought I had always done for mum, and it makes me feel happy knowing she died with such peace and happiness not forgetting great dignity I am trying to ring people to find out if they are coming to the funeral, but sometimes I have to just chop them off coz I can't talk, but I hope it gets better. I am waiting for that feeling of great relief knowing I don't have to watch my poor mum suffering any longer, and I hope that comes after our final goodbye at her funeral. I sure don't have any regrets, nor do I feel any guilt, all I feel is loss, terrible, terrible loss. Thankyou everyone.xxxxxxxxx
Page 7 of 27 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »