Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-11-2010, 10:37 PM
An update from Claire, Jessie's fosterer:

"Jessie has been a real star this week, my own dog has not been well and so Jessie not had as much attention as she deserves. She has coped fantastically. She is so funny, when my dog has his tablet in the morning and evening she thought she was missing out so I had to get her some cod liver oil capsules so it was 'fair'!!

You will have seen Jessie's love of the fire in her last pics, earlier this week i had to put up the fire guard as there was definately a smell of singeing dog!!

Jessie went to the beach this week and LOVED it. Unfortunately my camera was not with me but I will take her again asap. I live next door to a tennis court and without fail Jessie finds a new ball when we walk that way, she snuffles in the autumn leaves in the hedge bottom and tadaaaaaaaaaaa ....comes out with a big smile and a new ball!

She is a super little girl. I love how she climbs onto your knee and puts her front legs around your neck and snuggles in.

I am currently on a mission to take a photo which really captures Jessie's personality, but it is very difficult because as soon as you bend down to take a pic she comes for cuddles!!

We had such a wonderful walk today, out for about three and a half hours. Jessie met a Rottie and a Labrador beautifully, she was a little disgruntled when two off lead terriers charged at her ........ and I don't blame her! I had some choice words for the selfish owner!

Anyway, 'Partners in Crime',. Jessie and my dog Arnold had been very interested (as usual) when I began preparing the evening meal. It was obvious by the look on Jessie's face she was starving poor girl (hmmmm) ........ so she tested the chicken juice!

Mmmmmmm lovely thought Jessie.

5 minutes later there was a very loud clatter and two very happy dogs

Jessie (I am assuming !) had kindly retrieved the meat tin from the work top for she and Arnold!!

and did she look shame faced ??

Not at all!!

Jessie is sooooooooooooo much fun, needs a forever home that will be able to put the boundaries in place, but not lose sleep when Jessie occasionally breaches them!

I have become proficient at one handed typing ....... .she is such a baby ops:

Somebody will have to come around and wrestle the camera out of my hands .... I just can't stop taking pics of Jessie!!

She had a nice walk over Petersfield Heath yesterday and then up into the town. She saw a lot of dogs, she seems far more relaxed around bigger dogs than small ones?? No idea why , I suppose it could be that she is more respectful of bigger dogs.

Taking a breather ...

Jessie admiring sculpture (well actually she was waiting for me to come out of Costa's with some marshmallows!!)

and finally ..... Jessie aka lil' minx!! She had realised Arnold had a Kong and bided her time to nick it and run under a bed!!

Super little girl. Just LOVES people but doesn't exhibit excessive anxiety when left which is a big plus point if a working family were to consider re-homing Jessie”.

Thinking of adopting? ..... fill in the form and we can arrange for Jessie to demonstrate her Staffy snuggles!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-12-2010, 09:49 PM
An update from Jess’s fosterer:

“Jessie obviously thought snow was ice cream and set about eating it all off the patio! When she realised it made your paws cold she retreated to the lounge!

Jess: “HELP .... please get a message to Rescue Remedies ...... I need to be rescued from my evil foster mum!! She makes me go out in the nasty white stuff”!!

LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL BELLY”!!!

Jessie is a champion tennis ball demolisher ...... if you are inundated with unwanted tennis balls Jessie is your girl to get rid of them LOL!

I had to let Jessie's harness out little today ..... might be time to cut out the bedtime horlicks! Oops!

I went to get the Christmas pressies for the dogs yesterday and I couldn't resist letting Jessie have one of hers early ...... a new pink snugglee blanket!

She was so funny, she couldn't decided if she wanted to be in her bed with the blanket or with me at the computer. Clever girl found the solution, bring the blankie and sit on the chair with it!!

** don't be deceived by the 'butter wouldn't melt' look, this pic was taken shortly after she had stolen a piece of Brie”!!

[b]Jess is really enjoying her time in foster and her fosterers enjoy having her. Sadly their circumstances mean that they can’t keep her and they are hoping that someone will spot her and adopt her. Could you adopt Jess and offer her a forever home?

If you are interested in re-homing Jess please complete our homing questionnaire.[b]

Thank you.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Jessie is having a whale of a time in her foster home. But she would love to be doing all the things she is doing there in a forever home! Could you adopt Jessie? Here are some more lovely pics and an update from her fosterer showing what a truly adorable girl she is …

“There is nothing that this pair will not do if they think a treat is involved! Jessie has proved herself to be a great, great family dog.

Santa’s little helpers …

I know I have said it before, but Jessie is a REAL cuddle bunny”!

From Jessie:

“Just a little note to tell you about my Christmas day .... at first I wasn't really interested in my presents. I was more interested in getting the best spot in front of the fire. (as usual)!

....but I soon got the hang of it!

I loved the presents and the dinner, but my favourite thing was going to Petworth Park for a lovely long walk ...

Perfect day! Love Jessie x”

If you are interested in re-homing Jessie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 01:02 AM
she is beautiful... it is so sad to see dogs waiting so long for their forever home
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-01-2011, 08:38 PM
“Today I bought Jessie a lovely new bed, a gorgeous burgundy cord one and placed it in close proximity to the fire ....... but being a fickle gal she preferred Arnold's!!

Mind if I just snuggle in here????

I know I'm a bit forward, but maybe we could hold hands??

.....and perhaps whisper sweet nothings???

...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just love those pics!

I know Jessie is listed to be homed as an only dog but I think these photos show Jessie has the ability to build relationships with other dogs and would definitely benefit from having regular social walks with familiar dogs to keep building on her skills”.

If you are interested in re-homing Jessie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Seriously beautiful girl who needs her forever people to wrap her in cuddles and devote themselves to her …

...... who could resist that face???!

If you are interested in re-homing Jessie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Just how gorgeous does a gal have to be to get a home around here???

Jessie enjoying a walk at Frensham pond ....

Her fosterer says: “I know i am TOTALLY biased but she is a seriously special girl”!

If you are interested in re-homing Jessie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-03-2011, 08:32 PM
An update from Jessie's fosterer:

"Long week at work .... Friday is here ....
Comic Relief on TV ....... Bottle of Rose with my name on it .....

'I know , lets have a takeaway'

Lovely Indian ...... just nip to to get bottle opener

LAMB PASANDA , CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA, PILAU RICE AND A NAAN BREAD NOW INSIDE TWO VERY BLOATED LOOKING STAFFIES!!!

Jesssssssssssssssssssssssieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

**me n kevin really enjoyed our cheese on toast!**

I probably shouldn't tell all her 'naughty' stories on here as it may thwart her chances of a homing! But then again, in my opinion, her naughtiness and sense of fun will be a big part of her appeal to her perfect people!

So , what does Jessie need ......

A sofa ...

someone to share the sofa with ...

and the odd stolen curry of course"!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-04-2011, 01:02 PM
OK you must all have seen the ad “Every home needs a Harvey" from ThinkBox? Here is the Rescue Remedies/Staffie Rescue version …

"But it’s not all housework in foster … OK, picture the scene .. it is a cold wet Tuesday morning in Liphook. Not the best dog walking weather but no matter , I take my fostering duties seriously! Jessieeeeeeeeeeee , jessieeeeeeeeeee , JESSIEEEEEEEEEEE ........ hmmmm don't think she quite has the hang of 'hide n seek'

Pull back the duvet and voila!!! One sleepy Jessie who does not look in the least bit interested in going for a walk!! (frankly, she doesn't do rain!!)

... she is so funny , she does that 'if i don't look at you I can't hear you' thing LOL"!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Sunshine!! How much are we loving it ... LOTS! Jessie enjoys going paddling in the river in the afternoons to cool her paws .... she accidently went a tad deeper than she anticipated and showed herself to be an able swimmer!

There is plenty of sun to go around but of course trying to squeeze into someone else’s sunny patch is more fun!

......Arnold just lay there and refused to give up his doormat so Jessie opted for the bench! ....

Hot Dog!

In case you are wondering why Jessie is wearing two tags and a key , it is her fosterers early warning 'jingle jangle system' ...... if Jessie is getting too bouncy around her old boy Arnold she can hear the tags jingle!! Jessie hasn't figured out how she turns up just when she doesn't want her to!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >