View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2009, 12:04 PM
He is a very nice boy, if I though Toro could take to him I'd love him too...
Look at these chops, Suki having a doke leave rub down after a canal walk, I'd say Franks chops look very similar...
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-10-2009, 11:00 PM
An update from Lynne who walked Frank today:

"Frank took us for a walk today..very fast, no time to stop and smell ... oh alright I'll take a treat, but only if you must. Here he is with Julie best picture for a while showing him in the final stage of recovery ...

another 2 to view!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-11-2009, 10:33 PM
An update on Frank by Nikki & Karl who visited our kennels to walk the dogs:

“Oh he was grateful....so much so that when we sat down at the end of the road and had a few treats he snuffled my face and sat on Karl .... Frank, let’s face it we all love Frank....I tried desperately to get some photos and did a rubbish job he just doesn’t want to be photographed .. any way I was so chuffed that Elaine let us walk Frank...Every girls dream. Karl walked him and I asked questions. He said that he was strong on the lead, but not pulling, he was not really interested in Karl when he tried to get his attention, but stopped and listened when Karl said “this way” he turned around and came with us. We walked slowly so he didn’t get too out of breath and Karl said he settled quickly...Karl says Frank is the dog of Tom & Jerry....silly boy doesn’t know his bulldogs for his poodles........however he did say that out of all the dogs he walked there were only 2 he wanted to take home and Frank was one........back of the queue I said...”

Frank has many admirers, but sadly there isn't a queue to home him and we don't know why. Frank is still looking for a foster or forever home!

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2009, 10:37 PM
oh if only frank,
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Frank had 2 volunteer walkers and fans of his come to walk him yesterday ... he started pulling like a steam train but settled after awhile. By the end of the walk he was stopping listening and a little more encouragement and he came racing over for cuddles.

Frank is in desperate need of a foster or forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Frank had a ride out with Lynne today and a break from kennel life:

"I dont know where we're going but I'll enjoy the ride

Did you say ham trip?!

You're back..did you buy some then?

Lets have a smell then?

Oh how that smells g o o d !

Happy Christmas everyone..

Don't forget me"!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 09:37 PM
every time you update I expect you to say that this boy has a home -and he doesnt. so sad for him..
give him a christmas cuddle from me
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-12-2009, 09:50 PM
And everytime I post on his thread I wish that I could say that he was in the warm and snuggled down with his forever family. This boy is always on my mind.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post
And everytime I post on his thread I wish that I could say that he was in the warm and snuggled down with his forever family. This boy is always on my mind.
seriously if I didnt have my own boy, I woudl be driving down to surrey and have him in a minute he is just so lovely.

Can I crosspost this ?
dani
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Feel free to crosspost and thank you. Frank is looking for a foster or forever home.
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »