Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-10-2010, 09:41 PM
An update from Wendy, one of our volunteers:

"Amba was very happy with her presents sent by one of her fans on FB - here she is with her new blankets and toys and bone chews

As usual Amba wasnt too keen on walking at first, but after lots of cuddles and a story about forever homes, she decided she would have a walk

This looks interesting

Now which way would be best

Such a lovely day, poor Amba is looking very thin though.

We thought we had a photo taken by the kennel owner, but it turns out he pressed the wrong button and it was a video!

View My Video

Amba was quite happy to return to her kennel today, due to all her new things, so I sat in her bed a while, watching her play.

Hang in there little princess, your day will come.

Amba would really benefit from some time in foster until her forever home comes along. Are you able to help her?
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Poor baby! It just breaks my heart!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Good news! One of our volunteers has a soft spot for Amba and has offered her a foster home! Here are some new pics ...

Settling with the pack ...

Her own cushion ...

Helping with the washing ...

After such a long time in kennels, Amba is having a lovely break from kennel life and making the most of it. She is still waiting for her forever home to find her and is available for adoption. Are you able to offer her a home?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
An update from Hayley, Amba’s foster home:

“Just about to put a few piccies up so you can see her weight. [Amba had lost a lot of weight in kennels which we are delighted to see has returned with a little TLC from her fosterer!].

My dad has just been around with his rescue puppy and Amba was so well behaved it made me extremely proud.

Amba could and would most definitely love to live with another dog, she also loves cats and kids as I am sure you will see from my pics.

This girl is most definitely cat proven ...

Enjoying cuddles with Arnold in front of the fire.

Amba is available for adoption. If you are interested in re-homing Amba please complete our homing questionnaire.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 08:57 AM
SO glad to see Amba so happy in a home setting. Again, if I lived cross the pond.....
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-01-2011, 08:30 PM
At long last, we are delighted to report that Amba has found her forever home!
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9