View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-01-2010, 10:40 PM
At first Amba was cheeky grabbing her lead. We moved on and she was fine until we had to go through the ditch - she said she didn't do mud
Knowing how much she would enjoy the walk once we got going I persevered and at the next ditch she trotted through the muddy part happily

We had lots of cuddles together - she likes to cuddle with both paws up on your shoulders when you crouch down. How can anyone resist that gorgeous face?

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-01-2010, 02:06 PM
An update from one of our volunteer dog walkers:

"Amba gave me a good workout on Friday and Alison walked Zeb, we also had some lovely cuddles, she has such a gorgeous face".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-01-2010, 08:11 PM
An update from Lynne who walked Amba down at the kennels today or rather played hide & seek with her!

"Well Amba will be my little Valentine this year ... I would so offer this lady our heart and home had I not got a restriction on numbers. Always love to see her, be in her presence and give her the love and apprecation she is so very worthy of.

Well you think you have taken every camera shot you can, but today we went out on a shoot in the woods ... she wore her little red number and here she is off lead running through the woods. We played "hide and seek"! She would run off and I would hide and I could guess 2 mins later a worried little Amba went flying by with myself revealed with hoots of laughter and she stopped and came running with her very special smile in full splendor".

Now you see her

Now you don't

Amba needs her forever home - where are you?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post
An update from Lynne who walked Amba down at the kennels today or rather played hide & seek with her!

"Well Amba will be my little Valentine this year ... I would so offer this lady our heart and home had I not got a restriction on numbers. Always love to see her, be in her presence and give her the love and apprecation she is so very worthy of.

Well you think you have taken every camera shot you can, but today we went out on a shoot in the woods ... she wore her little red number and here she is off lead running through the woods. We played "hide and seek"! She would run off and I would hide and I could guess 2 mins later a worried little Amba went flying by with myself revealed with hoots of laughter and she stopped and came running with her very special smile in full splendor".

Now you see her

Now you don't

Amba needs her forever home - where are you?
She is adorable, what a beautiful little girl. She really deserves a forever home. If it wasn't for the distance....
Tegan
New Member!
Female 

15-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Hwo is she with other dogs? I have a mastiff x that I am lookign for a playmate for
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Amba chose her own Valentine! She met Finn yesterday...they loved each other so Amba jumped into the back of the car and sped off into foster .. paws crossed for this lovely lady.

Amba chose her own Valentine! She met Finn today...they loved each other so Amba jumped into the back of the car and sped off into foster..paws crossed for this lovely lady.

Our lovely Amba doing very well in foster.

Having so much fun and play with the lovely Finn. Sleeping quite a bit thanks to that too!! LOL

Trying to flex her paws a little but happy to be put in her place.

Her new fosterers will give proper update in couple of days but just wanted to share with you all the joy of Amba being in foster and having such lovely plays.

Amba is still looking for her forever home.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 11:05 PM
oh she is gorgeous! i cant believe she is still looking for her forever home i so wish i could take her
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
oh she is gorgeous! i cant believe she is still looking for her forever home i so wish i could take her
i feel the same. i just wish i had more money as i'd take her like a shot.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
i feel the same. i just wish i had more money as i'd take her like a shot.
same, and if my parents would agree to another dog... which they never would... especially just now since the house is covered in mud thanks to the little digger that is jake

oh if only i had my own place...
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-03-2010, 09:49 PM
An update from Lynne ...

“Met my love today we embraced for a long long cuddle, then through the kennel block 10 yards from the kennels and she is off lead and trotting along into the depth of the wood. A beauty to behold....

Breaks the heart to return her, she so doesn’t deserve to still be in kennels”.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »