Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lel
But spoiling the voting paper doesnt achieve anything though- so may as well not vote
I disagree. I could never not vote but on a couple of occassions nobody has seemed to want my vote. Why would I vote for someone who hasn't earned it? I refuse to be counted as not being interested by not voting.

Graeme
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2005, 09:01 PM
i actually quite liked what UKIP had to say on their broadcast
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Housedog
Emma you are not voting for an individual
You are voting for a MP who always has to represent his constituency before party so it's worth looking at what each candidate is saying about local issues. It's also worth remembering that many of the MP's rarely vote the same way as the party.

Graeme
Housedog
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I was reffering to the individual party leaders, not individual MPs.
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Well Im tempted to vote for your party then HD
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Do you know NO-ONE has been on my estate to "canvas" for my vote well not knocked on my door or any of my neighbours. Now I think that is a shame. Why because we are a " rough council estate"
It has incensed me that much I have gone to the trouble of finding out who is running around here and have written a "standard" letter saying how disapointed and angry I am that they did not consider us "worthy" of their time. And if not seen anyone by tonight - I will post out tomorrow, to the "party leaders" as well as the pubilcilty machines they "manage" the whole show.

Karen
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Weve not had physical canvassers here but have had a s**t load of leaflets from people who normally cant be bothered contacting me- yet now they promise me the world
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Housedog
I was reffering to the individual party leaders, not individual MPs.
Sorry Housedog, I misread your post

Graeme
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

04-05-2005, 09:12 PM
I voted plaid cymru because theres no way I will be supporting labour after what they did (and to think i'd probably normally vote for them )

If I wasn't living in the valleys I'd prob vote Lib Dems tho as they have a better chance everywhere else.

I know it's sad that it's come to this but because there is no effective opposition, my vote this term is to make a statement. From speaking to other people it seems a lot of people feel this way.
Runstock
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lel
Weve not had physical canvassers here but have had a s**t load of leaflets from people who normally cant be bothered contacting me- yet now they promise me the world
SNAP!!! Nobody knocking on doors and no cars/loudhailers either. All VERY low key...Strange.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »