Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2004, 10:16 PM

Where can i get...

Hey everyone, Our puppies went for there second injection today and soon we will need a collar and a lead for them. So this is where i need your help, i am looking for two collar and lead sets one for a boy and one for a girl in colours that will look nice with their wheaten colour hair. As they will soon grow out of them i am looking for the collar and leads to be cheap. I have looked at our local pet shops at the stuff that they have there but i want something really nice. Any ideas of where I can buy on the internet?
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2004, 12:11 AM
You could try www.puccipetwear.co.uk and have a look at some of the puppy collars they have on offer some of them are really nice my girls have worn some of those collars as puppies although they may not be within your price range, but worth a look anyway.

Or theres www.collarways.co.uk they have some really lovely collars for small(er) dogs and the prices are not that bad either !
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks whizgirl i will go and have a look now

sarah xxxx
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2004, 11:42 AM
if you need cheap ones the pound shops have a good selection and theyre ok quality for pups!!