Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
xxflowerxx
New Member!
Female 

10-06-2017, 10:59 PM

Freaking out!!!

So I recently posted on the health chat about my dog and her flea medication. I looked the medication up and there's horrible and scary reviews on it. A lot of pets gave died. I've become obsessed with any little thing she's done since she's taken the medication (she threw it up about 30 min after taking it) and I google everything. It's gotten to the point where I'm always watching her and constantly scared that something might go wrong. She has a really red rash on her belly and inside her legs that I don't think I noticed until the medication. Should I take her To the vet and express my concerns or what???
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2017, 06:24 AM
If you are having concerns then yes take her to a vet.
Get the rash checked out and have a chat about the feeding issues. Hopefully the rash is nothing to do with the flea medication and neither is the eating.
The rash could be from grass if she has been lying outside or walked in long grass or an allergy to something.
It sounds like she is eating but is being particular about different foods.

All concerns in the end should have the advice the of a vet.